Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Silly question outta boredom

Silly question outta boredom

Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:38 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Silly question outta boredom

1. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?

2. If a doctor gives you three pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills had been taken?

3. I went to bed at eight 8 'clock in the evening and wound up my clock and set the alarm to sound at nine 9 'clock in the morning. How many hours of sleep would I get before being awoken by the alarm?

4. Divide 30 by half and add ten. What do you get?

5. A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep were left?

6. If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where there was an oil heater, an oil lamp and a candle, which would you light first?

7. A man builds a house with 4 sides of rectangular construction, each side having a southern exposure. A big bear comes along, what color is the bear?

8. Take 2 apples from 3 apples. What do you have?

9. How many animals of each species did Moses take with him in the Ark?

10. If you drove a bus with 43 people on board from Chicago and stopped at Pittsburgh to pick up 7 more people and drop off 5 passengers and at Cleveland to drop off 8 passengers and pick up 4 more and eventually arrive at Philadelphia 20 hours later, What's the name of the driver?

sorry people, a bit bored!

Last edited by zamboooka; Mar 17th 2008 at 6:04 am. Reason: previous question sucked!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Silly question outta boredom

Originally Posted by zamboooka
There is a bus with 7 girls

Each girl has 7 bags

In each bag, there are 7 big cats

Each big cat has 7 little cats

Each cat has four legs

Question: How many legs are present in the bus?

sorry people..a bit bored!
The question is "How many legs?", not "How many paws?"

My answer = 16 (girls legs plus the bus driver)
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
The question is "How many legs?", not "How many paws?"

My answer = 16 (girls legs plus the bus driver)
what if one of the girls is driving the bus?

or if the bus is broken down and the driver has gone off to call the AA?
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:06 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jvr20
what if one of the girls is driving the bus?

or if the bus is broken down and the driver has gone off to call the AA?
haha thats why I edited the question.. it totally sucked.. but anyway, the answer to that one was 10990 legs.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

1582 assuming that none of the girls have had legs amputated
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

haha thats why I edited the question.. it totally sucked.. but anyway, the answer to that one was 10990 legs.
I'm crap at those kind of problems
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:10 am
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I'm crap at those kind of problems
It was a crappy question dude.. who needs em
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It was a crappy question dude.. who needs em
too right. but already seen where I went wrong.

I once applied for a job with a very large company in my industry. They advertised for someone with at least 5 years experience in the job. When I applied they asked me to travel to London (from France) to take one of those type of tests. Told them politely to get stuffed.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:17 am
Viva la revolucion..

too right. but already seen where I went wrong.

I once applied for a job with a very large company in my industry. They advertised for someone with at least 5 years experience in the job. When I applied they asked me to travel to London (from France) to take one of those type of tests. Told them politely to get stuffed.

Had to take one of those as an entrance exam for a University.... kinda weird!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

11. If a girl wakes up at 9.32 and drinks 2 cups of tea while reading 10 questions,how long does it take her to fall asleep again?
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:20 am
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
11. If a girl wakes up at 9.32 and drinks 2 cups of tea while reading 10 questions,how long does it take her to fall asleep again?
Depends on how strong the tea is... (go for coffee..better in the mornings, by the way)
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
well in your case it will take you 3 hours just to read 10 questions
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on how strong the tea is... (go for coffee..better in the mornings, by the way)
hehe!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Error 404: File not found...
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well in your case it will take you 3 hours just to read 10 questions
Hush now spidey.....you might do yourself ANOTHER injury!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.