Sheikh Mohammed Rumour

Old Jan 31st 2009, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sheikh Mohammed Rumour

How can anyone expect rumours not to fly when there is no such thing as transparency here? You don't know the truth so you make up the truth.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 10:25 am
Just Joined

lentils is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I never said I got the news first. Yeah, I guess rumours do fly around when you have a fully compliant press that never publish anything negative.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 10:48 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Sheikh Mohammed Rumour

I shot the Sheikh...

...but I did not shoot the Kennedy.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lentils
Now, I'm as aware of anyone of the possible dangers of unsubstantiated rumours, but two people have told me today that there is a rumour that Sheikh Mohammed was shot in the shoulder by his son Sheikh Rashid.

The rumours have come from racing industry people in the UK who are in contact with Sheikh Mohammed's racing advisors.

Have there been any public sightings of Mohammed during the past week?

Lentils
This was doing the rounds in bars over Christmas. Hillarious.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

dryroasted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lentils
Now, I'm as aware of anyone of the possible dangers of unsubstantiated rumours, but two people have told me today that there is a rumour that Sheikh Mohammed was shot in the shoulder by his son Sheikh Rashid.

The rumours have come from racing industry people in the UK who are in contact with Sheikh Mohammed's racing advisors.

Have there been any public sightings of Mohammed during the past week?

Lentils
of course he is hated he is a dictator but a loving and visionary one and the people who hate him dont love him enough or allow their love to shine for their beloved leader, change is in the air you can smell it and the credit crunch is going to topple the cream off the crap, revolutionary riots already sniffing around eu member states, why do you think the cops in the us are now looking like army regulars..........scared crap of a revolution.......if i hear another metaphor containing hope, healing, i will scream!! at least you guys might have a tyrant running your lives but here in the good ole eu its laughable when you see gordie, biffo and that french git pretending to be on top of things when its only a matter of time when the banking system will collapse under a heap of debt............or is it if that will happen hmmm need to ponder that one!!