Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

She wants to keep quiet if you ask me

She wants to keep quiet if you ask me

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: She wants to keep quiet if you ask me

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
http://www.7days.ae/storydetails.php...20for%20Marnie

she will end up getting her sentance extended at this rate
If she's being deported i'd say her overall sentence is so long that any extension in jail time is irrelevant. Jail is the least of her worries. Being in a seperate country to her kids is probably no different to where she is now more or less.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:18 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jeeper
If she's being deported i'd say her overall sentence is so long that any extension in jail time is irrelevant. Jail is the least of her worries. Being in a seperate country to her kids is probably no different to where she is now more or less.
I agree, but she will see her boys again
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:34 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
ha showing yr age again
I show my age in many ways...
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:36 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Think BM and I have an unsaid truce going right now, I dont perpetuate the gay icon thing and he finally admits to himself that I am younger than him...

Doesnt mean you can't question his sexuality tho....
what your passport says and what you look like are completely different things....

Can I help it that im attractive to gay men, and irresistable to women ?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:37 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MataHari
I have an in dept investigation going on that particular subject...
you are in charge of a Dept ?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:37 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
what your passport says and what you look like are completely different things....

Can I help it that im attractive to gay men, and irresistable to women ?
Well, we all know about the proof of the former, but I can think of no proof for the latter.....
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:38 pm
Hammer for Life

Not the first time THATS been said...... So, how are you going about this investigation? Oh, you already said, you are hanging around the mens toilets at Barasti.....
I will give that area a wide berth tonight then....
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:39 pm
Hammer for Life

Well, we all know about the proof of the former, but I can think of no proof for the latter.....
is that an admisson then that you passport says one thing but in reality, it appears to be a lie....?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:40 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

I will give that area a wide berth tonight then....
I like the totally innocent play on words... Barasti... Marina... Berth....
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:40 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

is that an admisson then that you passport says one thing but in reality, it appears to be a lie....?
Nope.. it was the 'irresistable to women' claim..
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:41 pm
Hammer for Life

Nope.. it was the 'irresistable to women' claim..
why do you think you havent seen much of me recently.....am too busy, if you get my drift
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:50 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

why do you think you havent seen much of me recently.....am too busy, if you get my drift
with your imaginary female friends????
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:52 pm
Hammer for Life

with your imaginary female friends????
they are very imaginative, yes
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:58 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

they are very imaginative, yes
Oh dear, he's in denial....
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 4:00 pm
Hammer for Life

Oh dear, he's in denial....
i was going to send you the pics, but seeing as they are imaginary, theres nothing to send it appears....your loss....may have kept you warm in that lonely old hotel room....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.