Scolari given the boot

Old Feb 10th 2009, 1:17 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scolari given the boot

Originally Posted by Sandboy
what bit do you disagree with like ? he's a cockney
he doesnt sound like a cockney when interviewed thats for sure.....sounds like Jimmy Nail..
Old Feb 10th 2009, 1:21 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Leeds probably do have a larger fan base than us (West Ham) but Tottenham & Chelsea's fan base is around the same size as West Ham's
I doubt that, but even if they did, its because they have **** all else to do up there, except to go and chant moranic caveman grunts every time they get a corner.....Leeds, Leeds, Leeds
Old Feb 10th 2009, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Zola wont be going anywhere !!!! With the name Sky Blue can i assume your a Coventry fan ?
Good guess pauldxb, with deductions like that I can only assume that you are an iron...
Old Feb 10th 2009, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I doubt that, but even if they did, its because they have **** all else to do up there, except to go and chant moranic caveman grunts every time they get a corner.....Leeds, Leeds, Leeds
Old Feb 10th 2009, 1:38 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Good guess pauldxb, with deductions like that I can only assume that you are an iron...
presumably, using the same power of deduction, he would assume, looking at your avitar, that you are in love with the dozy twat out of Cornation Street ?
Old Feb 10th 2009, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

presumably, using the same power of deduction, he would assume, looking at your avitar, that you are in love with the dozy twat out of Cornation Street ?
He is my hero...
Old Feb 10th 2009, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
you'll be telling me Shola's not a geordie next?
no I'm sure Shola is..... one of the Billy Mill Ameobi's

from wiikipedia ( I only changed one word )

Steven Vincent Taylor (born 23 January 1986 in Greenwich, Greater London) is an English footballer, currently playing for Premier League club Newcastle United. He is a central defender who can also play at right back and is sometimes utilised as a left back and is also the captain of the England diving team.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Get it right a PREMIER League Iron
Old Feb 10th 2009, 3:40 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

no I'm sure Shola is..... one of the Billy Mill Ameobi's

from wiikipedia ( I only changed one word )
I know this you twerp.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 5:28 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Shadya
I cannot see any obvious candidates to replace him other than Gianfranco Zola, so prepare for some disappointment soon, Bangleman.
Well, I was braced for disappointment as you had warned me......but with Hiddink about to be appointed as Chelsea boss, its a pleasure to see you are clueless as I thought you were......
Old Feb 10th 2009, 5:52 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Zola, as much as he is a legend has very little experience, they'll go for an old master like Hiddink.
god I'm GOOD.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 5:57 pm
Hammer for Life

god I'm GOOD.
thought that said Good, Im God !
Old Feb 10th 2009, 6:10 pm
why ayeeeee man!

thought that said Good, Im God !
subconciously you must think that then.
Old Feb 11th 2009, 12:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
That probably explains his propensity to dive whenever he gets into the box. A Geordie would never dream of such a thing.
you mean wouldnt dream of actually getting into the opposition's box. sounds about right!
Old Feb 11th 2009, 12:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I also agree with having more local players rather than young foreign lads teams have just picked up, you want good young english, and if possible local lads in the team, its brilliant when you see Steven Taylor, a local lad scoring for the Toon.

(You playing tomorrow btw?)
if you hoyed on a dish dash, grew a top class beard and parked on the pavement outside Spinneys in your Landcruiser you still wouldn't be a local Spugs

just as kissing the badge on his barcode outfit doesn't make taylor a Geordie, he's a cockney
If Bangles gets to claim Carrick then Spugs should get to claim his mock-Geordie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.