Scolari given the boot

Old Feb 9th 2009, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Scolari given the boot

Well that didn't last long, Chelski must be in real trouble

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/7879638.stm
Old Feb 9th 2009, 4:43 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scolari given the boot

Originally Posted by benzonar
Well that didn't last long, Chelski must be in real trouble

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/7879638.stm
holy SHIT, I have to say tony adams one was fair enough, they were doing cack and he's rubbish, but scolari?? Thats bloody mental, who are they going to get in then??
Old Feb 9th 2009, 4:44 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot see any obvious candidates to replace him other than Gianfranco Zola, so prepare for some disappointment soon, Bangleman.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 4:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Chelsea really are looking on shaky ground, no manager, no confidence, and no money.

Rumours of Abramovich bandying the club around the Middle East keep popping up as well.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benzonar
Chelsea really are looking on shaky ground, no manager, no confidence, and no money.

Rumours of Abramovich bandying the club around the Middle East keep popping up as well.
Shakey ground? Third in the Premiership?

Try relegation three times, two bouts of administration, court orders, winding up orders, and playing in Division Four. We were lucky, unlike Bournemouth, Rotherham and Luton who were hammered by points deductions.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 7:07 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
I cannot see any obvious candidates to replace him other than Gianfranco Zola, so prepare for some disappointment soon, Bangleman.
Zola, as much as he is a legend has very little experience, they'll go for an old master like Hiddink.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 9:26 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
Not a chance he will go there....when he left Chelsea as a player and went to Caligiri, Abramovich tried to entice him back, and was even prepared to buy Caligiri themselves to get him back, but Zola said all the money in the world wouldnt make him change his mind, as he is a man of his word

West Ham took a huge gamble on him and he has recently said that not many, if any clubs would have done that, and for that he is thankful and will remain loyal to them and what he is trying to achieve at Upton Park...

Serves Abramovich and that twat Kenyon right for sacking Mourinho....they are a s**t classless club, always have been, always will be.....
Old Feb 10th 2009, 2:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Not a chance he will go there....when he left Chelsea as a player and went to Caligiri, Abramovich tried to entice him back, and was even prepared to buy Caligiri themselves to get him back, but Zola said all the money in the world wouldnt make him change his mind, as he is a man of his word

West Ham took a huge gamble on him and he has recently said that not many, if any clubs would have done that, and for that he is thankful and will remain loyal to them and what he is trying to achieve at Upton Park...

Serves Abramovich and that twat Kenyon right for sacking Mourinho....they are a s**t classless club, always have been, always will be.....
Bangles is right about Chelsea.

The biggest club in London is Arsenal, and probably always will be. Chelsea have always been a medium-sized bunch of under-achievers, who suddenly were given a huge Russian cash injection a few years ago.

Success since then has been entirely attributable to that cash, and it will prove illusory and short-lived. Tottenham are as big as Chelsea, even though Chelsea have obviously been winning more titles and cups in recent years.

Replacement for Scolari? Nobody who is any good will want it.

I believe that the Chelski dream is already evaporating - and predict a season of winning nothing this year.

I also expect Roman A to be out of there in the near future.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

they are a s**t classless club, always have been, always will be.....
I thought you were talking about the scrap dealers for a moment

Yeah Chelski have been growing since the mid 90's but without the cash they are top 4 material and no more...

Zola and Clarke are the fans choice, I think they would do a good job... What about Adams he is free or what about that loser Grant, second in the league and runners up in the Champions league, in perspective he did an alreet job last year...

Getting in a Hiddink is still a gamble, no expereince in prem league like scolari, Sven anyone?
Old Feb 10th 2009, 3:19 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Bangles is right about Chelsea.

The biggest club in London is Arsenal, and probably always will be. Chelsea have always been a medium-sized bunch of under-achievers, who suddenly were given a huge Russian cash injection a few years ago.

Success since then has been entirely attributable to that cash, and it will prove illusory and short-lived. Tottenham are as big as Chelsea, even though Chelsea have obviously been winning more titles and cups in recent years.

Replacement for Scolari? Nobody who is any good will want it.

I believe that the Chelski dream is already evaporating - and predict a season of winning nothing this year.

I also expect Roman A to be out of there in the near future.
and fan base wise, West Ham are bigger than the pair of them !!. Hope Chelski win sod all this year and Roman buggers off, and that old saggy face twitching car dealer takes the Yids down at last
Old Feb 10th 2009, 3:45 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

and fan base wise, West Ham are bigger than the pair of them !!.
...and fan base wise Man City have twice as many fans as Utd
Old Feb 10th 2009, 3:53 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Zola, as much as he is a legend has very little experience, they'll go for an old master like Hiddink.
If they cannot persuade Zola to leave West Ham, perhaps Roberto Mancini will join them. After all, he did win the Italian League with Inter Milan. I fancy Hiddink may be too old, although not as old as Scolari who was a gamble in view of his lack of club management experience.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

Razzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really niceRazzy is just really nice

I dont know if I have pasted this shortcut properly. Its to the Guardian's list of runners and riders. Anyway its good to see Jose in there. He made the Premiership miles more interesting. Bring back the chosen one.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/gallery/2009/feb/09/chelsea-luiz-felipe-scolari[/url]
Old Feb 10th 2009, 4:26 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by lionheart
...and fan base wise Man City have twice as many fans as Utd
I think you'll find that isnt the case, but I think you'll find Im right about West Ham compared with Chelsea and Tottenham
Old Feb 10th 2009, 4:28 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by lionheart
If they cannot persuade Zola to leave West Ham, perhaps Roberto Mancini will join them. After all, he did win the Italian League with Inter Milan. I fancy Hiddink may be too old, although not as old as Scolari who was a gamble in view of his lack of club management experience.
Whoever comes in (and it wont be Zola), will have a difficult job inheriting an ageing squad, with no youth system to speak of, and an Owner who is spending less and less by the month

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.