Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Saville Case - who's next

The Saville Case - who's next

Old Oct 29th 2012, 3:58 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Saville Case - who's next

the Krankies. They live in the Lakes.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

the_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon Daniels (Paul), at least one of the Chuckle brothers and either Cannon or Ball (which ever one had the permed mullet and 'tach) must be on the list.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 4:12 pm
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

It's SAVILE. ONE BLOODY L.

Grrrrrrrr.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

We now seem to have fallen to the level of 'anyone who looks a bit iffy'. In that case.......

........... I admit it - I used to have a moustache and a mullety hairstyle. I therefore confess to using various ten-year-old girls and boys as knob jockeys........
Old Oct 29th 2012, 4:24 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

That Sally James on Tiswas, she could happily have abused me...
Old Oct 29th 2012, 4:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
I wanted to be abused by Sarah Greene.......

............ which was rather naughty of me, especially considering I'm older than her......
Old Oct 29th 2012, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Michaela Strachan had a thing for 14 yr old boys...and then I woke up with the boxing gloves still on
Old Oct 29th 2012, 6:55 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the_red_sheep
I reckon Daniels (Paul), at least one of the Chuckle brothers and either Cannon or Ball (which ever one had the permed mullet and 'tach) must be on the list.
Paul Daniels and Cannon and Ball were on Celeb Pointless on Saturday, along with HAle and Pace and Keith Harris and Orville the Green freak.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Bay City rollers and Jim Davidson
Old Oct 29th 2012, 9:38 pm

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by commander
the Krankies. They live in the Lakes.
A few years ago the Krankies revealed in a tabloid paper that they had been addicted to swinging parties.
Definitely draw the short straw if you pulled her car keys out of the bowl
Old Oct 30th 2012, 4:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Having seen Meow's replies, I'm still somewhat in the dark here........

Did you really mean Mike Reid the ex-Radio One DJ? He's fine - and now a paid-up Eurosceptic so he cannot be guilty of anything improper......

Corbett? Oh, Harry H??? I thought you meant the shorter half of The Two Ronnies!! (.... mind you....)

And who the hell is 'Wilmot'??
Mike Reid-- aka Frank Butcher
not
Mike ReEd - a DJ

Wilmot ... Gary Wilmot

and yes, Harry Corbett - to be fair on the list only for the joke about putting his hands up Sue's skirt
Old Oct 30th 2012, 4:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Someone mentioned the chuckle brothers. If one of them were to be suspect It'd have to be Barry.
Old Oct 30th 2012, 5:44 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is way out of line. Either it diminishes the seriousness of the offence by making it into a nudge-nudge joke (which is partly why Savile and others were able to get away with this behaviour for so long) or it is seriously libellous. And it has exactly the mentality and approach of a witch-hunt.

Sorry, but I can't lighten up about this subject and at this time.
Old Oct 30th 2012, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

The woumer is that he is a wotter! Using a wecent descwiption " . . . dwesses and acts like a nonce, and thinks he is the most important person in the world!" – And who was calling Mr Paul Gadd just before his awwest on Sunday?
Old Oct 30th 2012, 6:24 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
This thread is way out of line. Either it diminishes the seriousness of the offence by making it into a nudge-nudge joke (which is partly why Savile and others were able to get away with this behaviour for so long) or it is seriously libellous. And it has exactly the mentality and approach of a witch-hunt.

Sorry, but I can't lighten up about this subject and at this time.
Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't have to read it...

I think most people on here are sensible enough to realise how deplorable the behaviour of Savile et al was regardless of whether they then crack a joke.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.