Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Saville Case - who's next

The Saville Case - who's next

Old Oct 29th 2012, 4:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Saville Case - who's next

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...y-Glitter.html

More arrests to come apparently.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Saville Case - who's next

never trusted Matthew Kelly
Old Oct 29th 2012, 5:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares
There are so many from that time what could be implicated (I'm not saying guilty, but aware/known):

Cheggers: 25-1
Reid: 20-1
Kelly: evens (no smoke without fire)
Tarrent: 16-3
Corbett: evens (always had his hand up Sue and wasn't shy with Sooty)
Wilmot: 100-1 (outsider)
Jim Davidson: 15-1 (has come forward saying the witch hunt has to stop - sign of guilt)
Edmunds: never trust a man with a beard.

Rantzen has all the answers here in my view. She needs to start grassing.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 5:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

The way that copper was talking on Sky News on Friday suggests this is even bigger than any of us have realised........

........... I'm going for a link (perhaps nothing more than that) to a member of the royal family..........
Old Oct 29th 2012, 5:54 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

His mate 'Jim the pill' from the Louis Theroux doco has to be a contender.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Dean
The way that copper was talking on Sky News on Friday suggests this is even bigger than any of us have realised........

........... I'm going for a link (perhaps nothing more than that) to a member of the royal family..........
Please, please - let it be Bliar.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

All of the Osmonds
Old Oct 29th 2012, 6:04 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

That bellend with the giant hammer and luminous clothing, used to present kiddies TV....Timmy Mallett. That's another.

Jeremy Beadle? He was the only person with a hand small enough surely?
Old Oct 29th 2012, 6:05 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
its fundamentally wrong to hope some one is guilty (it basically implies hope that they have abused people)
however i agree
Old Oct 29th 2012, 6:07 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by shiva
its fundamentally wrong to hope some one is guilty (it basically implies hope that they have abused people)
however i agree
God I'm messed up in the head. I didn't even think of that.

I just read through the lists posted saying 'yeah I bet he did', 'oh god I hope he get's done for something'.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 6:14 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by saudiflares
Why? Do you have any factual basis for that or is it a gut reaction to him personally because he's a bit effeminate? No danger of a witch hunt here then, eh?

As I recall, the previous accusations against Kelly were thoroughly discredited. He had my sympathy because he was a pretty easy target. Any apparently gay/effeminate man in public life has always been particularly vulnerable to random accusations of kiddy fiddling because of deep-seated prejudices.

And the "no smoke without fire" comment that followed yours only emphasises the danger of this becoming a mindless witch hunt and ruining the lives of innocent people.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 6:19 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
Why? Do you have any factual basis for that or is it a gut reaction to him personally because he's a bit effeminate? No danger of a witch hunt here then, eh?

As I recall, the previous accusations against Kelly were thoroughly discredited. He had my sympathy because he was a pretty easy target. Any apparently gay/effeminate man in public life has always been particularly vulnerable to random accusations of kiddy fiddling because of deep-seated prejudices.

And the "no smoke without fire" comment that followed yours only emphasises the danger of this becoming a mindless witch hunt and ruining the lives of innocent people.
it could of course also be related to the fact he's an utter twat but then again that is of course entirely subjective and based on no provable fact
Old Oct 29th 2012, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
Do you have any factual basis for that or is it a gut reaction to him personally because he's a bit effeminate?
no and absolutely
Old Oct 29th 2012, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Well if Bliar is involved, the investigation will come to a dead stop and if an investigator should take it upon himself/herself to stick with the case , they may say hello to Dr Kelly.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

There are so many from that time what could be implicated (I'm not saying guilty, but aware/known):

Cheggers: 25-1
Reid: 20-1
Kelly: evens (no smoke without fire)
Tarrent: 16-3
Corbett: evens (always had his hand up Sue and wasn't shy with Sooty)
Wilmot: 100-1 (outsider)
Jim Davidson: 15-1 (has come forward saying the witch hunt has to stop - sign of guilt)
Edmunds: never trust a man with a beard.

Rantzen has all the answers here in my view. She needs to start grassing.
Rod Jane and Freddy...and that's an instruction

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.