Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Saudi prince murders Black servant in London

Saudi prince murders Black servant in London

Old Oct 7th 2010, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Saudi prince murders Black servant in London

A porter at the hotel where a Saudi prince killed his servant told the Old Bailey today he was convinced the men were in a homosexual relationship.

Saud Abdulaziz bin Nasser al Saud, 34, is accused of murdering Bandar Abdulaziz, 32, in a sexually motivated beating at the Landmark Hotel in Marylebone.

He admits killing his manservant but denies murder and denies being in a gay relationship. Porter Dimitriov Dobromir told how he visited the prince's suite to deliver a clothes rail and hangers: “The moment I saw [Mr Abdulaziz] I was sure he was gay. Just the way they were speaking ... and organising their clothes by colour. I thought, they are in a relationship, not friends. I don't think two heterosexual men would place so much importance on their pants and how they should be hanged.”

Asked by Bobbie Cheema, prosecuting, if he were qualified to determine that, Mr Dobromir replied: “I think so. I am gay.”

Mr Abdulaziz's body was found in a pool of blood at the hotel on February 15. The trial continues.
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...ed-were-gay.do

The prince, a grandson of King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, is alleged to have subjected his aide to repeated vicious assaults over several weeks, two of which were caught on the hotel's CCTV. The court heard that when arrested by police the prince claimed the pair had been friends and equals. Mr Abdulaziz was in fact al Saud's servant and sometimes slept on the floor at the foot of his bed in the five-star hotel suite.
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...ed-were-gay.do

Saudis abusing their servants, I don't believe it!
Old Oct 7th 2010, 5:16 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Saudi prince murders Black servant in London

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Gay Saudis...surely not!
Old Oct 7th 2010, 9:53 am
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

Kind of tragic - he freely admits he killed the guy but argues ferociously that he's not gay, despite abundant evidence that he is (and I meant the forensic evidence not the 'he hung his clothes in his wardrobe in colour-coordinated order therefore he must be gay' evidence, which is beyond comical).
Old Oct 7th 2010, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

What are the headlines in Saudi?

'Servant commits suicide by repeatedly banging head onto hetrosexual HRH's royal fist and teeth'
Old Oct 7th 2010, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by al dente
What are the headlines in Saudi?

'Servant commits suicide by repeatedly banging head onto hetrosexual HRH's royal fist and teeth'
Surprisingly, it's not been covered so far by the English language Arab News

He must be a very minor royal, as he has been left to face the music, rather than being spirited back home in exchange for maintaining lucrative BAE contracts.
Old Oct 8th 2010, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Newsflash- anyone who's gay is an authority on who's gay and who isn't.

It's watertight evidence.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

You're only gay if you're the one being buggered not the one doing the buggering so obviously the z lister prince was the buggerer so in his eyes he actually believes he isn't gay...even if he does colour organize his wardrobe- I'd actually call that OCD rather than being gay!

(obviously this is locals take on what makes someone gay not mine) wheres teh camp smilie...
Old Oct 9th 2010, 7:16 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kittycat1
You're only gay if you're the one being buggered not the one doing the buggering ...
Qu'est-ce que c'est que ca?
Old Oct 9th 2010, 9:53 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

You're only gay if you're the one being buggered not the one doing the buggering so obviously the z lister prince was the buggerer so in his eyes he actually believes he isn't gay...even if he does colour organize his wardrobe- I'd actually call that OCD rather than being gay!

(obviously this is locals take on what makes someone gay not mine) wheres teh camp smilie...
Here ye go...
Old Oct 9th 2010, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

I read an articles quoting Pathans in Pakistan-Afghanistan say that only the person receiving is Gay. I wonder if it is cultural or Islamic or both.
Old Oct 10th 2010, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
I read an articles quoting Pathans in Pakistan-Afghanistan say that only the person receiving is Gay. I wonder if it is cultural or Islamic or both.
or just convenient
Old Oct 10th 2010, 2:42 pm
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

or just convenient
So when they are little boys and been abused they are gay and when they grow up and have their own little boy to abuse what do they become? Peedo's?
Old Oct 10th 2010, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

or just convenient
or painful...