Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Clancy and Crouch, unmarried, pregnant and over here

Clancy and Crouch, unmarried, pregnant and over here

Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute
Default Clancy and Crouch, unmarried, pregnant and over here

No wonder the great unwashed have no idea about the Dubai laws when it's perfectly fine to come as an international footballer, with your knocked up (WA)G.

I know when people get caught it's always claimed that ignorance is no excuse but really, of course, peeps think it's OK and Dubai's publicity machine condones it too.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 12:05 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clancy and Crouch, unmarried, pregnant and over here

Judging from this pic I bet he does have to crouch. And I'd condone her any day of the week.

Clancy and Crouch, unmarried, pregnant and over here-crouch.jpg

Clancy and Crouch, unmarried, pregnant and over here-crouch2.jpg
Old Oct 6th 2010, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Clancy and Crouch, unmarried, pregnant and over here

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Judging from this pic I bet he does have to crouch. And I'd condone her any day of the week.
Gotta say, wish i looked like her version of up the duff! (perhaps not quite so much as DH!)

I was just observing why the scallywags coming from the UK might think Dubya is more liberal than it is...
Old Oct 6th 2010, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente
No wonder the great unwashed have no idea about the Dubai laws when it's perfectly fine to come as an international footballer, with your knocked up (WA)G.

I know when people get caught it's always claimed that ignorance is no excuse but really, of course, peeps think it's OK and Dubai's publicity machine condones it too.
Yeah and if you reverse the roles you end up with this beauty

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ath-hotel.html

I'll take 3 meter Peter over the Sheik anyday of the week...!
Old Oct 6th 2010, 12:58 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Yeah and if you reverse the roles you end up with this beauty

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ath-hotel.html

I'll take 3 meter Peter over the Sheik anyday of the week...!
He's obviously guilty--have you seen the shoes he's wearing with that suit? Sartorial murder in the first degree.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 8:43 am
Account Closed

Tillybean is an unknown quantity at this point

Public canoodling - pictures in the Daily Fail. Going to guess that they wont be arrested, locked up and then deported.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

she could do with banging up wags do my head in and she is one of the worst! Bitch slaps Clancy into next week. grrr
Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
she could do with banging up wags do my head in and she is one of the worst! Bitch slaps Clancy into next week. grrr
Well , they're at home in Dubai , couldn't think of a place that suits them better actually.........
Old Oct 9th 2010, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente

I was just observing why the scallywags coming from the UK might think Dubya is more liberal than it is...
Well what do you expect them to think when Dubai has engaged Myleene Klass to be their Dubai ambassador to encourage Brits to come and live/visit here.
She is unmarried, has a 3 year old daughter and is pregnant and lives with her partner.
She says " Dubai is a very accessible, safe country.....it is the perfect place for young families and couples to move to" She doesn't add.........as long as you don't get pregnant if you aren't married! I wonder what would happen if she was visiting here and went into labour?
Old Oct 9th 2010, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Mixed signals. Who's responsible for letting these people in?

They should be fired.
Who let Paris Hillton in?

I'm moving. In Oman they wouldn't have gotten past the airport arrivals lounge.

I must say though, I have a lot of respect for Klass as a classically-trained musician. But that's not why she's famous is it?

Is there a job somewhere for appropriateness consultant? Where do I send my CV?

In the UK, famous usually = scumbag. In Dubai, they seem to be under the impression that famous = important and/or useful. I can advise on inappropriate personalities.

Last edited by seven seas; Oct 9th 2010 at 3:01 pm.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by seven seas
Mixed signals. Who's responsible for letting these people in?

They should be fired.
Who let Paris Hillton in?

I'm moving. In Oman they wouldn't have gotten past the airport arrivals lounge.

I must say though, I have a lot of respect for Klass as a classically-trained musician. But that's not why she's famous is it?

Is there a job somewhere for appropriateness consultant? Where do I send my CV?

In the UK, famous usually = scumbag. In Dubai, they seem to be under the impression that famous = important and/or useful. I can advise on inappropriate personalities.
She also has a boyfriend that got nabbed for dealing smack a few years ago ..
Old Oct 11th 2010, 6:38 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
She also has a boyfriend that got nabbed for dealing smack a few years ago ..
I have nothing against some form of light corporal punishment when dealing with errant kids...