Safe Sex In Dubai

Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Safe Sex In Dubai

Originally Posted by WaqasKhawaja
defo a bit of a raw deal...i was intending to meet with her for a a quick......cup of coffee!!

you just have to laugh at this!!
You are old enough to know that coffee means sex...
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

alexxhiee is an unknown quantity at this point

in downtown dubai... cheapo galz standing alongside roads and calling there per hourly rates...

and on the other side.. your jailed with your girlfriend

i think dubai allows sleeping with prostitutes
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alexxhiee
in downtown dubai... cheapo galz standing alongside roads and calling there per hourly rates...

and on the other side.. your jailed with your girlfriend

i think dubai allows sleeping with prostitutes
Thou shalt not covet your neighbour's wife...
Thou can still covet the skank ho...
Old Sep 24th 2009, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
what shocks me most is that there are actually people that inform the police of such things...out of jealousy...you'd need to be pretty sad to want to put your ex into jail this way...
Yes..... and what about the woman herself who, having been caught, said 'oh by the way, my sister-in-law is upstairs in another room - you should arrest her too.......'.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 7:40 am
Just Joined

alexxhiee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean
Yes..... and what about the woman herself who, having been caught, said 'oh by the way, my sister-in-law is upstairs in another room - you should arrest her too.......'.
quite an stupid story... betta luck next time - UAE Mass media
Old Sep 24th 2009, 2:52 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
what shocks me most is that there are actually people that inform the police of such things...out of jealousy...you'd need to be pretty sad to want to put your ex into jail this way...
As long as there are laws that make adult consensual sex outside of whatever form of marriage they recognise as legal there will be oppurtunity for the jealous type to call the cops on their wandering spouse.

Prett darn disgusting really - consensual sex is a criminal act, lumped together with GBH, assualt and other felonies.

N.