Safe Sex In Dubai

Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:17 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Safe Sex In Dubai

Just a warning for anyone contemplating hotel sex with their boy/girlfriend.
http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Polic.../10351321.html
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 6:39 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Safe Sex In Dubai

Originally Posted by lionheart
Just a warning for anyone contemplating hotel sex with their boy/girlfriend.
http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Polic.../10351321.html
I fail to see why they are running around arresting people like this when almost every bar is full of hookers and they do nothing about that?
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

but is it true? no names, no pics, when it's happened before pics and names have been splashed all over the papers. Perhaps it's a quiet time for the press ?

N
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 9:29 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I fail to see why they are running around arresting people like this when almost every bar is full of hookers and they do nothing about that?
Simple, coz DM wants anyone who wants a shag with someone other than their husband / wife to have to go to a hooker and pay some money. That way, the local sponsor can get his / her cut.....
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nic1
but is it true? no names, no pics, when it's happened before pics and names have been splashed all over the papers. Perhaps it's a quiet time for the press ?

N
No names because they are Gulf Nationals. would have been different if they were expats
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 10:01 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

what shocks me most is that there are actually people that inform the police of such things...out of jealousy...you'd need to be pretty sad to want to put your ex into jail this way...
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
No names because they are Gulf Nationals. would have been different if they were expats
I think they will be exiled...
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 10:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
what shocks me most is that there are actually people that inform the police of such things...out of jealousy...you'd need to be pretty sad to want to put your ex into jail this way...
Well, what a big coincidence that the police found the car in front of the hotel and went in and the two came out and whatever followed...Even my neighbour's pet bee wouldn't believe it...
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 10:09 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Well, what a big coincidence that the police found the car in front of the hotel and went in and the two came out and whatever followed...Even my neighbour's pet bee wouldn't believe it...
I know...must have been faith or somesuchthing...
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 10:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
I know...must have been faith or somesuchthing...
The sun and the moo were aligned...
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 10:15 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Pet bee???

Is that Eric, the half bee???
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 10:17 am
hmmmm...nice

The sun and the moo were aligned...
and the rest is history...
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

WaqasKhawaja is an unknown quantity at this point

Law enforcement officers said the crime was exposed because another boyfriend of the married woman became jealous when he saw her going out with another man.
what a slag!
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by WaqasKhawaja
what a slag!
Well, what I am amazed is that the snitch boyfriend of the married woman is still out free on a picnic...
Talk about having a cake and eating it and then not even paying for it...
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

WaqasKhawaja is an unknown quantity at this point

defo a bit of a raw deal...i was intending to meet with her for a a quick......cup of coffee!!

you just have to laugh at this!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.