Ryder Cup

Old Sep 28th 2014, 2:07 pm
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ryder Cup

Obviously I've been following this like a hawk...

Anyone getting a touch nervous. I wasn't ever that confident going into this morning but at the moment it's right in the balance.
Old Sep 28th 2014, 3:20 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ryder Cup

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
Obviously I've been following this like a hawk...

Anyone getting a touch nervous. I wasn't ever that confident going into this morning but at the moment it's right in the balance.
I am watching, I think its in the bag
Old Sep 28th 2014, 5:54 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Retained...Nice!
Old Sep 28th 2014, 6:08 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Damn. Got so engrossed that I ran out of time to, er, play golf...
Old Sep 29th 2014, 5:32 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
I am watching, I think its in the bag
Once a couple of the matches turned it was just a waiting game.

Pleased Poulter kept his unbeaten record. Pleased for Donaldson because he's had a fantastic year.

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy View Post
Damn. Got so engrossed that I ran out of time to, er, play golf...
I managed to play on Saturday, only scored 27 points so bit disappointed.

Mickleson has quite openly had a dig at Watson. Shame, I thought he was such a classy bloke until that.
Old Sep 29th 2014, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Took yesterday afternoon off to watch the final day on TV. Excellent entertainment. Still wish they had picked Loook instead of Gallagher but I suppose they had to pick a Scotty to play up there. Wasn't GMac brilliant. Three wins out of three for him. As well as Westwood and Scotty, I was expecting him to be our weakest link. That Welsh geezer was pretty hot too and what can you say about Rory. Great all round performance with the result never in doubt. Perhaps they should allow the USA to pick South Americans to make it a more even contest.
Old Oct 1st 2014, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

One of the better articles on the subject, written by a non-golfing woman.
Ryder Cup: Rory McIlroy can make golf exciting again, and six other lessons from Gleneagles - Telegraph
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 7:28 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan Ryan View Post
I bet on the Europeans not because they are better golfers, its because they play as a team. Americans are rugged individualists and they really only show up when there is money on the line. These guys have been trying to cut each others throats every week on the Tour for a year so it's not like they are going to suddenly buddy up for the Stars n Strips-

While you Europeans have the uniting cause of slaying the great beast from across the pond.

That was easy money
Most of you can't even ****ing find Europe on a map. It's a surprise that the entire team actually made it there.
Old Oct 4th 2014, 3:56 am
Banned

Nasrullah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy View Post
Most of you can't even ****ing find Europe on a map. It's a surprise that the entire team actually made it there.
Maybe they just followed the europeans airplanes over since most of the european team lives in The United States Of America
Old Oct 6th 2014, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nasrullah View Post
Maybe they just followed the europeans airplanes over since most of the european team lives in The United States Of America
Are you absolutely sure? I thought that many live in the Mediterranean region.
Old Oct 6th 2014, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist View Post
Are you absolutely sure? I thought that many live in the Mediterranean region.
or Dubai like Stenson.

Is there still a smattering of current/ex- sports stars choosing Dubai as a base?

Trevor Sinclair has moved his family back to the UK. Carlton Palmer was a PE teacher at Repton. BSAK had Richard Illingworth and Colin Wells doing a similar job.
Old Oct 7th 2014, 5:09 am
WWLLCJD?

Originally Posted by flares View Post
or Dubai like Stenson.

Is there still a smattering of current/ex- sports stars choosing Dubai as a base?

Trevor Sinclair has moved his family back to the UK. Carlton Palmer was a PE teacher at Repton. BSAK had Richard Illingworth and Colin Wells doing a similar job.
Stenson doesn't live here anymore.

Donald, Poulter, McDowell are all Florida based I think.