The Royal Wedding

Old Apr 29th 2011, 2:30 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Royal Wedding

Originally Posted by lionheart
How on earth can William be described as looking a mess? Harry looked fine with his hair unkempt. It suits him.
I am not a great fan of military attire to be honest with you. Too many colours, and the yellow trim on his cap was vile
Old Apr 29th 2011, 2:33 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
You know, I can't really say why, but to me it felt good to watch it. Maybe because we do not see many displays of our traditions and culture anymore.
it's the feel good factor, seeing everyone happy etc, I just wish they would stop mentioning Diana! it is kate and William's day.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it's the feel good factor, seeing everyone happy etc, I just wish they would stop mentioning Diana! it is kate and William's day.
Well, I guess you can't avoid it. am sure a lot of people will be thinking of her today.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 2:40 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Alexa
Well, I guess you can't avoid it. am sure a lot of people will be thinking of her today.
I loved Diana, I thought she was an amazing lady, the whole saga was so unbelievably sad. She adored her sons and would have been so proud to see him today.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

I loved every minute of it an am feeling hugely proud to be British. She looked beautiful and was just so relaxed, she is an asset to the royal family.

Any of you British 'humbugs' can just change the channel and bugger off.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

desertmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Only saw the last five minutes of the wedding - thought the dress was lovely but why had they given her pointy boobs ? Have to agree about the military dress - looked very frumpy I thought.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I loved Diana, I thought she was an amazing lady, the whole saga was so unbelievably sad. She adored her sons and would have been so proud to see him today.
Yes, I think she would have been very happy for her son.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 3:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I was in London! Thought it was fab though, she looked gorgeous- definitely something odd going on on the boob area but gorgeous all the same. They look to be a very happy couple, so wish them all the best.

I thought Charles looked very well and Queeny looked great for a lady in her 80's! Beatrice and Eugene looked terrible- and best hat for me was Tamara Palmer Tomkinson- fab Philip Treacy number.

My favorite moment however was when they arrived at Buckingham palace and the coach driver was helping Kate out and was handed the train of her dress, he looked around for a moment as if to say what the hell do I do with this and then just dropped it- very funny. Anyway what a fantastic show of grandeur!

Old Apr 29th 2011, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Becham's shoes scream stripper heels.
http://photos.toofab.com/galleries/r...cent&id=371674
Old Apr 29th 2011, 4:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Christ not bad when your pregnant to be in 5-6 inches!
Old Apr 29th 2011, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

desertmum is an unknown quantity at this point

I laughed at the dumping the train on the ground too ! Loved some of the hats and some of them were truly awful. Now waiting with glee to watch Fashion Police with Joan Rivers which will no doubt be hugely funny.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 4:25 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Do you mean the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?
Nope.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

desertmum- oh I cant wait- I love Joan Rivers she is wickedly funny!
Old Apr 29th 2011, 4:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

2 mins in

Old Apr 29th 2011, 5:10 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by desertmum
Only saw the last five minutes of the wedding - thought the dress was lovely but why had they given her pointy boobs ? Have to agree about the military dress - looked very frumpy I thought.
i thought Harry's (williams step brother) uniform was about 2 sizes too big for him.

Now if they wore the uniform of the senior service, it would have been different. understated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.