Route 66

Old Jul 5th 2007, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Route 66

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Sounds interesting! Please do keep me posted on the forum. Hubby would love it.

Watched a program on it last nite and I foolishly agreed to doing it on the back of a Harley It has been one of his dreams for a long time. I guess if we discount the drinking and sh*gging you did, we'd do it in 2 weeks or less!! I did notice that there are lot of burger joints along the way and just worried I'd come back 2 stone heavier!
Why go for burgers,aallllll the way to the US,and travel for 2 weeks,when you have steak at home...
Changing our tune,are we???
Old Jul 5th 2007, 10:37 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Why go for burgers,aallllll the way to the US,and travel for 2 weeks,when you have steak at home...
Changing our tune,are we???
Exactly .. but you are missing the point!

I think I could do an edition of 'Super Sized Me' whilst hubby rides the Harley. I guess the route is for the grizzly biker and they do not think of a lady requiring a salad ... they would most probably laugh if I asked for a salad.
Old Jul 5th 2007, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly .. but you are missing the point!

I think I could do an edition of 'Super Sized Me' whilst hubby rides the Harley. I guess the route is for the grizzly biker and they do not think of a lady requiring a salad ... they would most probably laugh if I asked for a salad.
Shirley a refined lady such as you would not be even seen with the Hell's Angels and the Bandidos...But you have made your bed,now eat in it...
Old Jul 5th 2007, 10:42 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Shirley a refined lady such as you would not be even seen with the Hell's Angels and the Bandidos...But you have made your bed,now eat in it...
But I plan to grow a beard so I fit right in!
Old Jul 5th 2007, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But I plan to grow a beard so I fit right in!
No need...Just dye the one you have in black...
Old Jul 5th 2007, 10:46 am
Pog mo thoin

No need...Just dye the one you have in black...
You think it will be okay then??

I was also thinking of plaitting it like Johnny Depp has done in Pirates of the Caribbean. What do ya think?
Old Jul 5th 2007, 10:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You think it will be okay then??

I was also thinking of plaitting it like Johnny Depp has done in Pirates of the Caribbean. What do ya think?
Do you think that this is a big joke???
Old Jul 5th 2007, 11:27 am
Pog mo thoin

Do you think that this is a big joke???
not at all ... I am taking you very seriously
Old Jul 5th 2007, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

not at all ... I am taking you very seriously
This is getting way too serious...
Old Jul 5th 2007, 11:39 am
Pog mo thoin

This is getting way too serious...
seriously???
Old Jul 5th 2007, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

seriously???
No...