roadking...

Old Mar 27th 2009, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default roadking...

...are you one of the harley guys who meets for a coffee outside lenotre in jumeirah 1 every friday morning...if you are, who is the gorgeous black guy...?

MM, xx
Old Mar 27th 2009, 1:21 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: roadking...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
...are you one of the harley guys who meets for a coffee outside lenotre in jumeirah 1 every friday morning...if you are, who is the gorgeous black guy...?
MM, xx
That would be my Uncle Brian.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:23 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
Fraid not MM, although we have a number of black guys in the HOG Chapter. What's his colours, no, I dont mean is he black! What does he wear on the back of his jacket! Black Eagles, Desert Warrior, Finn Hogs, Phoenix Riders, Wart Hogs.........
Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:25 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
I am free this coming Friday
Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

oh god, i didn't look that hard, lol...there were 4 guys sitting having breakfast outside lenotre, with 4 harleys parked to the side, and one very gorgeous black guy, that's all...

MM, xx
Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:29 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

oh god, i didn't look that hard, lol...there were 4 guys sitting having breakfast outside lenotre, with 4 harleys parked to the side, and one very gorgeous black guy, that's all...

MM, xx
Would you like me to find out?

Couple of Fridays ago there were three riders in Lime Tree for breakfast, sad lads

.....cause I was one!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Roadking
Would you like me to find out?

Couple of Fridays ago there were three riders in Lime Tree for breakfast, sad lads

.....cause I was one!
these guys have been in lentore for the last couple of fridays...don't worry, i just wondered whether one of them was you...

MM, xx
Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:36 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

You know what?..I live in Harley Davidson country..And with my home based business I deal with a lot of bikers..I see guys go from business suits on Monday through Friday to ridiculous leather costumes on weekends..It's a costume! I live in an exclusive gated community in the foothills of Denver..I also see men become cowboys on the weekends. Whata joke.

And I just don't get the bike thing. I've owned a few back in the day..They are loud, the wind in your face is loud, you can't talk to anybody while riding them and after a long ride you just can't wait to get off..I'll take my wifes Cadillac STS with leather seats, sound proofing, climate control, air suspension management systems and a good stereo any day..
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:02 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
You know what?..I live in Harley Davidson country..And with my home based business I deal with a lot of bikers..I see guys go from business suits on Monday through Friday to ridiculous leather costumes on weekends..It's a costume! I live in an exclusive gated community in the foothills of Denver..I also see men become cowboys on the weekends. Whata joke.

And I just don't get the bike thing. I've owned a few back in the day..They are loud, the wind in your face is loud, you can't talk to anybody while riding them and after a long ride you just can't wait to get off..I'll take my wifes Cadillac STS with leather seats, sound proofing, climate control, air suspension management systems and a good stereo any day..
And that's why we say "If you have to ask, you won't understand!"

You go on with your life in a cage, I'll enjoy the open roads and freedom.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:04 pm
If I have to explain...

these guys have been in lentore for the last couple of fridays...don't worry, i just wondered whether one of them was you...

MM, xx
Oh shit, I should have said I'm the good looking black guy. Except I'm not and not but am.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:52 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Roadking
And that's why we say "If you have to ask, you won't understand!"

You go on with your life in a cage, I'll enjoy the open roads and freedom.
I fly airplanes
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Once you go black, you never go back...
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:18 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
I fly airplanes
Another cage, my friend.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Once you go black, you never go back...
Always bet on black.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
Harley guys meeting for coffee?????

Wimps............... when I was a biker, it was milk shake with a Cornish ice cream float every time............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.