British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   roadking... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/roadking-600240/)

Madam Medusa Mar 27th 2009 12:46 pm

roadking...

...are you one of the harley guys who meets for a coffee outside lenotre in jumeirah 1 every friday morning...if you are, who is the gorgeous black guy...?

MM, xx

Shadya Mar 27th 2009 1:21 pm

Re: roadking...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 7425110)
...are you one of the harley guys who meets for a coffee outside lenotre in jumeirah 1 every friday morning...if you are, who is the gorgeous black guy...?
MM, xx

That would be my Uncle Brian.:o

Roadking Mar 27th 2009 2:23 pm

MM, xx

Fraid not MM, although we have a number of black guys in the HOG Chapter. What's his colours, no, I dont mean is he black! What does he wear on the back of his jacket! Black Eagles, Desert Warrior, Finn Hogs, Phoenix Riders, Wart Hogs.........

Blue Cat Mar 27th 2009 2:25 pm

MM, xx

I am free this coming Friday :)

Madam Medusa Mar 27th 2009 2:25 pm

oh god, i didn't look that hard, lol...there were 4 guys sitting having breakfast outside lenotre, with 4 harleys parked to the side, and one very gorgeous black guy, that's all...

MM, xx

Roadking Mar 27th 2009 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 7425485)
oh god, i didn't look that hard, lol...there were 4 guys sitting having breakfast outside lenotre, with 4 harleys parked to the side, and one very gorgeous black guy, that's all...

MM, xx

:sneaky: Would you like me to find out?

Couple of Fridays ago there were three riders in Lime Tree for breakfast, sad lads

.....cause I was one!:o

Madam Medusa Mar 27th 2009 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by Roadking (Post 7425504)
:sneaky: Would you like me to find out?

Couple of Fridays ago there were three riders in Lime Tree for breakfast, sad lads

.....cause I was one!:o

these guys have been in lentore for the last couple of fridays...don't worry, i just wondered whether one of them was you...

MM, xx

Manos De Piedra Mar 27th 2009 2:36 pm

You know what?..I live in Harley Davidson country..And with my home based business I deal with a lot of bikers..I see guys go from business suits on Monday through Friday to ridiculous leather costumes on weekends..It's a costume! I live in an exclusive gated community in the foothills of Denver..I also see men become cowboys on the weekends. Whata joke.

And I just don't get the bike thing. I've owned a few back in the day..They are loud, the wind in your face is loud, you can't talk to anybody while riding them and after a long ride you just can't wait to get off..I'll take my wifes Cadillac STS with leather seats, sound proofing, climate control, air suspension management systems and a good stereo any day..

Roadking Mar 27th 2009 3:02 pm

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra (Post 7425521)
You know what?..I live in Harley Davidson country..And with my home based business I deal with a lot of bikers..I see guys go from business suits on Monday through Friday to ridiculous leather costumes on weekends..It's a costume! I live in an exclusive gated community in the foothills of Denver..I also see men become cowboys on the weekends. Whata joke.

And I just don't get the bike thing. I've owned a few back in the day..They are loud, the wind in your face is loud, you can't talk to anybody while riding them and after a long ride you just can't wait to get off..I'll take my wifes Cadillac STS with leather seats, sound proofing, climate control, air suspension management systems and a good stereo any day..

And that's why we say "If you have to ask, you won't understand!"

You go on with your life in a cage, I'll enjoy the open roads and freedom.

Roadking Mar 27th 2009 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 7425516)
these guys have been in lentore for the last couple of fridays...don't worry, i just wondered whether one of them was you...

MM, xx

Oh shit, I should have said I'm the good looking black guy. Except I'm not and not but am.

Manos De Piedra Mar 27th 2009 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by Roadking (Post 7425596)
And that's why we say "If you have to ask, you won't understand!"

You go on with your life in a cage, I'll enjoy the open roads and freedom.

I fly airplanes

Confucius Mar 27th 2009 3:58 pm

Once you go black, you never go back...

Roadking Mar 27th 2009 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra (Post 7425774)
I fly airplanes

Another cage, my friend.

DaWarrior Mar 27th 2009 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 7425791)
Once you go black, you never go back...

Always bet on black.

The Dean Mar 28th 2009 4:46 am

MM, xx

Harley guys meeting for coffee?????

Wimps............... when I was a biker, it was milk shake with a Cornish ice cream float every time............