RIP Jimmy Saville

Old Oct 28th 2012, 11:56 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RIP Jimmy Saville

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
Sorry, I was being slightly ironic . Still, I do wonder why Pete Townshend was let off. Even Roger Dawtrey, his own band member, talked about him being a pedophile.
Because there was no evidence?
Old Oct 28th 2012, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Ah yes, but Townshend had a legitimate excuse.............. er..............

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/m...ring-cash.html

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/cr...-lame-defence/
He is so full of shit. It is like writing a book on racism and going out and beating up a black person in the interests of 'research'. Totally lame. He should have gone to jail.

And Bahtatboy, there was evidence. He used his credit card to make online purchases. And he admitted it.
Old Oct 28th 2012, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rowell
If I was on the jury that wouldn't convict him.
I wonder if there is any chance of incarceration for those that covered up and protected Saville?
Old Oct 28th 2012, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
I wonder if there is any chance of incarceration for those that covered up and protected Saville?
Doubt it. I don't think they can convict JS posthumously because he can't defend himself therefore would not have a fair trial. If they can't prove he did it, then they can't convict anyone for covering it up. I think.
Old Oct 28th 2012, 2:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

BBC Radio Ulster read out a 'text' about Jimmy Savile (which I think was originally a Tweet by Ricky Gervais) without realising it was a joke.....

....... here it is, followed by the later apology..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9yJUOdVyUc
Old Oct 28th 2012, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2012/10...-boys-in-care/ Accusation that William Hague got promotion for covering up the wholesale abuse of over 600 care home boys by celebrities, politicians and royalty.

What's provable is another matter of course. Much as three publications found out when they went up against Major over allegations that he was having an affair, where the initial woman pointed at reckons Major let people think it was her to use her as a decoy whilst he smashed the publications that had gotten too close to the real story.
Old Oct 28th 2012, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

BBC Radio Ulster read out a 'text' about Jimmy Savile (which I think was originally a Tweet by Ricky Gervais) without realising it was a joke.....

Brilliant
Old Oct 28th 2012, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

If I was on the jury that wouldn't convict him.
What wouldn't you convict him of? If it is combined with her testimony that she was groped and it's on film, what is he innocent of? To me, it seems like he goosed her and she was like a rabbit in headlights. Surely the law has is covered if someone is touched like that or is this behaviour OK?

Just interested in your reasoning as (and I absolutely may have this wrong) i think it was the collective ignoring of incidents like this that lead to him being able to crack on.
Old Oct 28th 2012, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

That's brilliant!
Old Oct 28th 2012, 5:21 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente
What wouldn't you convict him of? If it is combined with her testimony that she was groped and it's on film, what is he innocent of? To me, it seems like he goosed her and she was like a rabbit in headlights. Surely the law has is covered if someone is touched like that or is this behaviour OK?

Just interested in your reasoning as (and I absolutely may have this wrong) i think it was the collective ignoring of incidents like this that lead to him being able to crack on.
I didn't say he was innocent, however having watched the video again I have to confess I was watching the girl in front.

Last edited by rowell; Oct 28th 2012 at 5:35 pm.
Old Oct 28th 2012, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

I didn't say he was innocent, however having watched the video again I have to confess I was watching the girl in front.
I thought something might have gone on there too as she looked a little wary! It's all thin end of the wedge stuff and pretty cocksure to do it on live tv.
Old Oct 28th 2012, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

I thought something might have gone on there too as she looked a little wary! It's all thin end of the wedge stuff and pretty cocksure to do it on live tv.
Suppose he got rather arrogant with his molesting after no one held his feet under the fire.
Old Oct 28th 2012, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but she reckons her marriage broke down years alter because of her memories of that incident.....
Old Oct 28th 2012, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just pure arrogance on Savile's part, no one stood up to him so he was out in the open about it.

Exposure - The other side of Jimmy Savile
Watch from the 10:42 mark, where BBC producer Wilfred De'Ath recollects seeing Savile with a 12 year old (at most 14) year old girlwhen he went to meet Savile in a Chinese restaurant (Lotus house).

De'Ath even asked Savile where he picked her to which Savile replied TOTP. De'Ath asked if TOTP was his usual "happy hunting grounds" to which Savile replied in the affirmative. The next day when De'Ath phoned Savile and the young girl was in bed with Savile and Savile even asked De'Ath to talk to the girl.
Old Oct 28th 2012, 7:08 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Oh sweet baby Jesus that's ****ing incredible.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.