Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Rest in peace Dutchie...

Rest in peace Dutchie...

Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:01 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rest in peace Dutchie...

Originally Posted by lionheart
MH
Do you reckon this one on my favourite Forum could be a fake too?

Post subject: RIP oldham blue Dave.
Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:16 am

Hi
My name's Gina, Dave's wife, sadly Dave passed away today around 3 oclock after a short illness.
He leaves behind me and our 2 young children and his beloved man city.

Thanks Gina

oh please...I am not even going to answer that...
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

MataHari has merely noted that Dutchie, USExpat and Frans Wind have similar writing styles. USExpat only began posting on 18 December.

It is sad that as a result of their wife/partner dieing, someone would commit suicide leaving behind their pregnant daughter, regardless of the time of year.
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:35 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Sad to say, I also have suspicions. JohnnyTaco also has a similar writing style. USExpat does not write like an American unless poorly educated, and that is no disrespect. It's just that a well educated American would normally have a good command of the English language and, whilst we all make grammatical and spelling errors, most of do not repeat a mis-spelled word every time we write.

It's very sad if Dutchie has actually passed away; it's very sick if "he" hasn't.
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:48 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Roadking
Sad to say, I also have suspicions. JohnnyTaco also has a similar writing style. USExpat does not write like an American unless poorly educated, and that is no disrespect. It's just that a well educated American would normally have a good command of the English language and, whilst we all make grammatical and spelling errors, most of do not repeat a mis-spelled word every time we write.

It's very sad if Dutchie has actually passed away; it's very sick if "he" hasn't.
Having just re-read the post carefully, there are very few spelling mistakes indeed unlike "most of do not" in your last post, Roadking. What exactly are you getting at? Next you will be telling us that Father Christmas doesn't exist.
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:55 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking

it's more the fact that they all sign off with their name in most of their posts, the fact that they all use a lot questionmarks midsentence, the way their sentences are built up, the fact that the 3 of them use Dutch expression literally translated into English that are not common...
For 3 different people to all do that in the same way seems very odd to me...but hey...stranger things have happened...
Maybe Elvis is alive...
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:58 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
it's more the fact that they all sign off with their name in most of their posts, the fact that they all use a lot questionmarks midsentence, the way their sentences are built up, the fact that the 3 of them use Dutch expression literally translated into English that are not common...
For 3 different people to all do that in the same way seems very odd to me...but hey...stranger things have happened...
Maybe Elvis is alive...
Were you Sherlock Holmes in a previous life?
Old Dec 24th 2008, 6:01 am
hmmmm...nice

no...just reading the board and having a bit of a memory will do...
go and read for yourself if you are doubting me...
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492596
this one for instance...who does that remind you off...
Old Dec 24th 2008, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone dislikes me with a passion anyway, so this is a hiding to nothing..

As soon as i saw this post, I instantly thought 'wind up'.
It's timing is almost convenient.

USExpat also claimed at one point to 'barely know' Dutchie. Now they are lifelong blood brothers.

The signing of the names is some kind of false sincerity as we would 'have' to believe if they are telling us their full names.

If it looks, feels and smells wrong, it usually is..

Like MH, I hope that I am extremely wrong, but intuition says there is some extremely bad taste going on..
Old Dec 24th 2008, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my! We have a CSI personnel on board!
Old Dec 24th 2008, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

From the board moderator panel, I'm sure you can check the IP address of the person who's logging in just to verify their real identity if they are one and the same or just an alter nick...
Old Dec 24th 2008, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaWarrior
From the board moderator panel, I'm sure you can check the IP address of the person who's logging in just to verify their real identity if they are one and the same or just an alter nick...
but didn't he say he was posting from dutchie's house, so they will presumably have the same ip address...

MM, xx
Old Dec 24th 2008, 6:12 am
hmmmm...nice

ah...but he's coverd himself saying he's at Dutchies house...so that would mean the same adress...
and Frans Wind hasn't posted for a year...so that info is useless...
Old Dec 24th 2008, 6:13 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by admon
Everyone dislikes me with a passion anyway, so this is a hiding to nothing..

As soon as i saw this post, I instantly thought 'wind up'.
It's timing is almost convenient.

USExpat also claimed at one point to 'barely know' Dutchie. Now they are lifelong blood brothers.

The signing of the names is some kind of false sincerity as we would 'have' to believe if they are telling us their full names.

If it looks, feels and smells wrong, it usually is..

Like MH, I hope that I am extremely wrong, but intuition says there is some extremely bad taste going on..
we won't win any popularity polls...lol
Old Dec 24th 2008, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MataHari
ah...but he's coverd himself saying he's at Dutchies house...so that would mean the same adress...
and Frans Wind hasn't posted for a year...so that info is useless...
Some sad, sad people... you can't blame them really...
Old Dec 24th 2008, 6:16 am
hmmmm...nice

Some sad, sad people... you can't blame them really...
well...if it's how I think it is, he just needs to get himself sorted out....get some professional help...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.