the queen in abu dhabi

Old Jul 7th 2010, 8:23 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the queen in abu dhabi

last time her britanic maj was here, visit to BSAK

Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
apart from Edward VIII
well i said that before, keep up doll
Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
last time her britanic maj was here, visit to BSAK

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/380...ndlerashxf.jpg
great pic, wow, BSAK has come a long way since then.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
great pic, wow, BSAK has come a long way since then.
yep i do remember the old buildings but dont think you can see me waving right at the back
Old Jul 7th 2010, 10:14 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
yep i do remember the old buildings but dont think you can see me waving right at the back

means we were standing next to each other lol
Old Jul 7th 2010, 10:55 am
Account Closed

yummybrummy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ethos83
James II and Richard II were forced to abdicate. House of Tudor took over from York when the last York scion died on the battlefield.

I like the Queen. But not pleased about her visit. Hopes she lives as long as her mother so Charlie boy's reign is brief. It's William who will make the next great monarch like his grandma.

Sorry to jump in here Grace but can't open my pm from you as looks as though restricted. Doh!!!!
Old Jul 7th 2010, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

well i said that before, keep up doll
I blame the time difference
Old Jul 7th 2010, 10:58 am
Account Closed

yummybrummy is an unknown quantity at this point

She has been doing quite a lot of globe trotting lately, is she doing her farewells, is she about to step down for charlie boy?

Will she be hosting a garden tea party at the embassy....
Grace just sent a message for you to someone else (pleb I am) - can't open your pm as there's some bloody restriction or other
Old Jul 7th 2010, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by yummybrummy
Grace just sent a message for you to someone else (pleb I am) - can't open your pm as there's some bloody restriction or other
lol check your message settings maybe you have it set not to receive PM's
Old Jul 7th 2010, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Ah. I see that I've pissed off our resident Emirati.

Pray tell, which word is the one that offends you?
Now that I look at it again- the whole thing is childish crap. Forget about the dictionary.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 3:42 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like her coming to the UAE as a guest of the Nahyans. They're glorified thugs. Given that so many British investors were ripped off in this country and British banks and businesses are still owed billions by UAE companies, the Queen should do the right thing and stay away until all bills are paid.
And?

The British monarchy are the descendants of glorified thugs too. People who revel in having a higher status than all others in their country by merit of birth alone...Those thugs raped half the world including their own people for generations.

I completely agree that UAE companies owe British companies billions and need to pay up...we should send Vinnie Jones and Geoff Capes not the Queen We should also insist at an official level that they stop putting our citizens in prison for not paying their bills on time and look at more constructive ways to sort out person debt (like stopping the banks from giving credit so easily). It won't happen though because we are now a nation of spineless cowards who like to moan and moan and do absolutely nothing about it.

Ok that's my rant over....thoughts, questions or comments may be directed to the nearest wall.

N.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 3:49 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, sure, 500 years ago. When was the last time a Brit royal went around torturing people and being found not-guilty in the courts? Last I checked the monarchy hadn't any real power since Cromwell chopped off Charlie I's head.

It was the enterprising British middle classes that 'raped' or 'brought civilisation' to half the world, depending on the politically correct view of the day.

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
And?

The British monarchy are the descendants of glorified thugs too. People who revel in having a higher status than all others in their country by merit of birth alone...Those thugs raped half the world including their own people for generations.

N.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 3:57 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the most politically stable and socially-minded countries in the world are kingdoms found in northern Europe - UK, The Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway etc. I wonder why?
Old Jul 7th 2010, 3:58 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, sure, 500 years ago. When was the last time a Brit royal went around torturing people and being found not-guilty in the courts? Last I checked the monarchy hadn't any real power since Cromwell chopped off Charlie I's head.

It was the enterprising British middle classes that 'raped' or 'brought civilisation' to half the world, depending on the politically correct view of the day.
If that's true why bother with a monarchy? Or at least elect a monarch and be done with the born into power thing....or would that be too democratic and modern for my countrymen and women to stomach?

N.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 4:08 pm

Originally Posted by MacScot
Some of the most politically stable and socially-minded countries in the world are kingdoms found in northern Europe - UK, The Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway etc. I wonder why?
I'd guess because they are small countries with a lot more focus on individual and social responsibility with declining religious belief...plus their cultures are different ours in some ways.

Some of the best places to live in the world are in Germany and Switzerland...neither are monarchies.

Perhaps I've just been reading too much Thomas Paine lately

N.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.