the queen in abu dhabi

Old Jul 6th 2010, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default the queen in abu dhabi

She has been doing quite a lot of globe trotting lately, is she doing her farewells, is she about to step down for charlie boy?

Will she be hosting a garden tea party at the embassy....
Old Jul 6th 2010, 4:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the queen in abu dhabi

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
She has been doing quite a lot of globe trotting lately, is she doing her farewells, is she about to step down for charlie boy?

well i dont think that some peeps on here will be getting an invitation from the Embassy do you?
Old Jul 6th 2010, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

No she will die with her boots on to spite young Charles. Make him wait and wait!!!
Old Jul 6th 2010, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

She'll never abdicate - history always shows abdication in a bad light, and in any case, why should she? She's healthy, and still carries enormous respect around the world. She's due to address the UN in NYC isn't she? What a girl..........
Old Jul 6th 2010, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
She'll never abdicate - history always shows abdication in a bad light, and in any case, why should she? She's healthy, and still carries enormous respect around the world. She's due to address the UN in NYC isn't she? What a girl..........
yeah she is due in NY, oh i think she's fab and has given great service to her country. I did she looked kinda slow on her feet during her Canadian trip, not surprising for her age though. She just seems to be doing a lot of tours and wondered was she ready to call it a day.

Correct me if i am wrong but the only recent abdication from the english throne was Edward v111 for Mrs Wallis, no? All other abdications as far back as 1600's were not really abdications but a case of being forced out weren't they
Old Jul 6th 2010, 5:32 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

James II and Richard II were forced to abdicate. House of Tudor took over from York when the last York scion died on the battlefield.

I like the Queen. But not pleased about her visit. Hopes she lives as long as her mother so Charlie boy's reign is brief. It's William who will make the next great monarch like his grandma.

yeah she is due in NY, oh i think she's fab and has given great service to her country. I did she looked kinda slow on her feet during her Canadian trip, not surprising for her age though. She just seems to be doing a lot of tours and wondered was she ready to call it a day.

Correct me if i am wrong but the only recent abdication from the english throne was Edward v111 for Mrs Wallis, no? All other abdications as far back as 1600's were not really abdications but a case of being forced out weren't they
Old Jul 6th 2010, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ethos83
James II and Richard II were forced to abdicate. House of Tudor took over from York when the last York scion died on the battlefield.

I like the Queen. But not pleased about her visit. Hopes she lives as long as her mother so Charlie boy's reign is brief. It's William who will make the next great monarch like his grandma.
so i was right in saying there have been no voluntary abdications since ah forever.

Why aren't you pleased about her visit?

I agree think William will be great, but have noticed that harry really is turning out to be quite the star
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:11 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
well i dont think that some peeps on here will be getting an invitation from the Embassy do you?
why not? who are you referring to?
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:20 pm
Account Closed

I don't like her coming to the UAE as a guest of the Nahyans. They're glorified thugs. Given that so many British investors were ripped off in this country and British banks and businesses are still owed billions by UAE companies, the Queen should do the right thing and stay away until all bills are paid.

so i was right in saying there have been no voluntary abdications since ah forever.

I agree think William will be great, but have noticed that harry really is turning out to be quite the star
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
why not? who are you referring to?
the ones that were moaning about the price of the passports and saying about the "white faces" there etc etc etc.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't like her coming to the UAE as a guest of the Nahyans. They're glorified thugs. Given that so many British investors were ripped off in this country and British banks and businesses are still owed billions by UAE companies, the Queen should do the right thing and stay away until all bills are paid.
perhaps she is coming to do just that
Old Jul 6th 2010, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

get a dictionary- look up the word before you start throwing it about from behind your pc screen.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 4:57 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by seven seas

get a dictionary- look up the word before you start throwing it about from behind your pc screen.
Ah. I see that I've pissed off our resident Emirati.

Pray tell, which word is the one that offends you?
Old Jul 7th 2010, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

apart from Edward VIII
Old Jul 7th 2010, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

That's exactly what I thought when Sheikh Mo was riding in her carriage at Ascot last year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.