Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Position Elimations ....?

Position Elimations ....?

Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

USExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to all
Default Re: Position Elimations ....?

Originally Posted by Roadking
No, really; you surprise me.
Stepped on your ego have I?
Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:40 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by USExpat
Stepped on your ego have I?
Not in the slightest. My ego towers above anything you could ever hope to aspire to, never mind step on.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

USExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Confucius
Good people and bad people in every country...
Any coin has 2 sides...Heads, and assholes...
My point exactly. And I'm really looking forward to a 48 hour trip back to the USA next week. Let me guess? Last time was a three hour session with US Customs, so this time I'll mentally count on five hours. I'll even be more happier on the flight back to the EU.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

Not in the slightest. My ego towers above anything you could ever hope to aspire to, never mind step on.
Rest my case...
Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:43 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Rest my case...
Yeah, but you won't, will you...
Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah, but you won't, will you...
The freedom of speech act Roadking, a lot of people have difficulties with it. Do I detect the same with you?
Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:49 pm
If I have to explain...

The freedom of speech act Roadking, a lot of people have difficulties with it. Do I detect the same with you?
Sorry, just referring to your previous post "rest my case". In English, that normally means I've said everything that needs to be said. So why say it and then post again?

Oh, perhaps you should check which forum you are posting on before stating so called acts of law.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry, just referring to your previous post "rest my case". In English, that normally means I've said everything that needs to be said. So why say it and then post again?

Oh, perhaps you should check which forum you are posting on before stating so called acts of law.
Cheap remark, but accept it. Planet earth is bigger then the UK alone. And opinions will always clash. You come up for your country, that's your good right. Haven't found mine yet, I mean the one I'll exchange my US passport for.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:57 pm
If I have to explain...

Cheap remark, but accept it. Planet earth is bigger then the UK alone. And opinions will always clash. You come up for your country, that's your good right. Haven't found mine yet, I mean the one I'll exchange my US passport for.
Ass/u/me. You make a lot of those don't you? It doesn't say anywhere that I'm originally from the UK, but you assume that I am because my position is not in agreement with yours and you are denigrating the UK.

And in no way can I be described as cheap!
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Ass/u/me. You make a lot of those don't you? It doesn't say anywhere that I'm originally from the UK, but you assume that I am because my position is not in agreement with yours and you are denigrating the UK.

And in no way can I be described as cheap!
Point taken, I assumed you where a UK national. My apologies if I insulted you. And I'm not denigrating the UK as you say, just merely expressed my personal experiences in that country as an American expat. If you like them / don't like them / disagree with them? Is entirely your choice.