Pisses me off!

Old Mar 21st 2009, 8:14 pm
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all
Default Pisses me off!

We live on a street presently being dug up (for the past 18 months) and is no more than a single carriageway with dirt and gravel either side.

Tonight I get some arsehole Brit in his bosses Jag (private 4 digit number) showing off to his bird how fast the wanker can drive on gravel.

I know he is a Brit Because he stopped and asked what my problem was.

OK we expect hyped upped youngsters to act like this but not mature adults. F00cking grow up!
Old Mar 21st 2009, 9:49 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pisses me off!

We live on a street presently being dug up (for the past 18 months) and is no more than a single carriageway with dirt and gravel either side.

Tonight I get some arsehole Brit in his bosses Jag (private 4 digit number) showing off to his bird how fast the wanker can drive on gravel.

I know he is a Brit Because he stopped and asked what my problem was.

OK we expect hyped upped youngsters to act like this but not mature adults. F00cking grow up!
Why did he stop to ask what your problem was, and what was your problem....?

If you can't have a bit of fun on the dirt in the desert, then where can you have fun...If I had my bosses Jag I would do the same (if my boss was a twat) maybe you are pissed off because it was your Jag.....
Old Mar 21st 2009, 11:17 pm
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all

Because we are not in the ******g deser! (read the post), we are on a back road residential area that has been reduced to 1 lane with sand and gravel either side of it where kids walk to meet their friends. 2 weeks ago a teenage girl was hit by a speeding wanker, last night my dog was deliberately hit by same.

Would you drive fast through your home town in UK?
I sespect not, so why should we do it here? Anyone wants to drive fast can do it at the track for BD50.

My point is why not show some respect to others.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 11:36 pm
Banned

P.S. Bison, sincerely, sorry to read of your job loss. I hope it all works out for you.

A lot of good people going down.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 11:42 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, I hope your dog is ok....
Old Mar 21st 2009, 11:55 pm
Banned

Thankyou, I am here now nursing the poor sod. In pain but taking pain killers. He is very unhappy. Had both my dogs on leads and the bastard swerved to hit the dog on the nearside to the road.

But it could have been one of my sons.

I'm not into lecturing but there is no need to drive like an a__hole, no one is impressed.

The guy tonight, I could see his girl friend was embarrassed.

Dog sleeping now so I'm going to do the same.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

eyelesda, even if its a local that has hit your dog you should have called the police, after taking the car reg down if it didn't stop.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 4:04 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eylesda
Thankyou, I am here now nursing the poor sod. In pain but taking pain killers. He is very unhappy. Had both my dogs on leads and the bastard swerved to hit the dog on the nearside to the road.

But it could have been one of my sons.

I'm not into lecturing but there is no need to drive like an a__hole, no one is impressed.

The guy tonight, I could see his girl friend was embarrassed.

Dog sleeping now so I'm going to do the same.
7 swear words in 4 posts ....impressive stuff

Something tells me you were looking at him with attitude anyway !
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:44 am
Banned

I was not looking at him with attitude, merely gave him the "wanker" handshake as he flew past.

Hey BM, all due respect but it was 11 at night, near the rugby club, (celebrations perhaps) and he comes round the bend with his back end swinging out, corrects it then accelerates fast to pass me by inches, and, yes, I had moved off the barely 1 car width asphalt onto the dirt beside the road.

Very often one of my 12 and 13 year old sons takes them. If it was them last night and not so quick to get out of his way then I don't care to imagine.

Like I said, a teenage Brit girl was knocked down in this area just recently, she was trying to get away from harrassers and ran into the road, got hit by a local in a Lexus, got up and ran back to be hit by a truck.

She is still in hospital.

What is the problem with driving with a little respect for others?
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:48 am
Banned

Originally Posted by admon
eyelesda, even if its a local that has hit your dog you should have called the police, after taking the car reg down if it didn't stop.
I was concerned for the dog and did not even think of that at the time. But I doubt the police would be at all concerned anyway.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:49 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

IBut I doubt the police would be at all concerned anyway.
there in lies the problem. Find the guy and beat the living shit out of him. Then teach your dog to bite his nuts
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:05 am
Banned

Originally Posted by commander
there in lies the problem. Find the guy and beat the living shit out of him. Then teach your dog to bite his nuts

He is a shitsu (or however it's spelled) and would not be able to reach his nuts to bite them.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:08 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

He is a shitsu (or however it's spelled) and would not be able to reach his nuts to bite them.
then you kick him in the nutz, then let your moose on a string in for the kill..
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 1:39 pm
Banned

Moose on a string!