Perfumes

Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:36 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perfumes

Originally Posted by Beard Man
you must be joking!!!

Why would I be joking? There is nothing nicer than being able to smell the true (clean) smell of a person. Perfume is fine, but real man is the key. Perfume was originally worn to hide the stench of dirt and decay btw.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:37 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Hey baby...Do you know that I have hairy armpits...
I rather thought you might and probably uncoated in any anti deoderant too Nice.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 7:31 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kate2112
Why would I be joking? There is nothing nicer than being able to smell the true (clean) smell of a person. Perfume is fine, but real man is the key. Perfume was originally worn to hide the stench of dirt and decay btw.

then you are serious about it

sometimes what people eat effect the real smell of their body.

i read once that the most beautifull ladies on earth are the iranian ladies. however they have a very bad smell.

is it really because of food? or what?
Old Dec 19th 2008, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

USExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to all

i read once that the most beautifull ladies on earth are the iranian ladies. however they have a very bad smell.

Seducing a woman blinds some male senses Beard Man, but that's part of the chemistry of seduction I guess. If Iranian woman are the most beautiful? Is a personal taste that can't be challenged. For me? It's 99% the way her brain works, 1% her looks. Okay a nicely formed female behind and long legs also do it. That's the art in the western world, you can enjoy a woman in 1001 ways without even touching her, or even speaking to her. The difference between boys that don't know how to behave and men.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 7:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful eyes...But low arse...
Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:45 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by USExpat
Seducing a woman blinds some male senses Beard Man, but that's part of the chemistry of seduction I guess. If Iranian woman are the most beautiful? Is a personal taste that can't be challenged. For me? It's 99% the way her brain works, 1% her looks. Okay a nicely formed female behind and long legs also do it. That's the art in the western world, you can enjoy a woman in 1001 ways without even touching her, or even speaking to her. The difference between boys that don't know how to behave and men.

I read that they are the most beautifull (i thought i said that)

for me look matters more than just 1% i can't hide that

i don't know how can you enjoy a woman without touching her. even if she is nice to talk with and she is pretty you will wish to have her (a normal man's feeling... i guess)

long legs are not always a sign of beauty you can see short girls who are far prettier than pretty long girls
Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Confucius
Beautiful eyes...But low arse...

there are always pretty girls in any society

Eyes are not always what attracts men
Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

USExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to all

I read that they are the most beautifull (i thought i said that)

for me look matters more than just 1% i can't hide that

i don't know how can you enjoy a woman without touching her. even if she is nice to talk with and she is pretty you will wish to have her (a normal man's feeling... i guess)

long legs are not always a sign of beauty you can see short girls who are far prettier than pretty long girls
Spoken like a true Arab I guess. Come over to Amsterdam next summer, I'll show you exactly what I mean. But it's high time I get out of this country otherwise I'll start calling it home soon...
Old Dec 21st 2008, 2:41 am
Banned

Originally Posted by USExpat
Spoken like a true Arab I guess. Come over to Amsterdam next summer, I'll show you exactly what I mean. But it's high time I get out of this country otherwise I'll start calling it home soon...

what do you want to prove exactly to me in Amsterdam?