Perfumes

Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:23 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perfumes

Originally Posted by benzonar
Terre D'Hermes is great, my OH loves it on me.

Lately I'm using Amouage Lyric for men, quite pricey but is very nice. Made in Oman too.

first time to hear about those perfums and i will try to look for them

thanks alot
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
I though that would work well as the start of a very short story:

Matahari peirced the plastic bag covering conf's head as he clung to life, gasping for air.
I'll pretend I didn't read that and also pretend you didn't write...
And will also pretend she didn't do that...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:24 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Hey baby...
Just to let you know that you've been nominated in a couple of polls...And since Emaar stocks and the real estate prices have been crashing, your stick is rising high...

can you guide me to where can i find these polls

and what do you mean by (your stick is rising high)
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
can you guide me to where can i find these polls

and what do you mean by (your stick is rising high)
STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn keyboard!!! Lemme go back and correct it!!!
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:37 am
Banned

STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn keyboard!!! Lemme go back and correct it!!!
in this case why would my stock be rising

(you are not the only 1 who can ask so many questions and in some cases in so many new threads lol)
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

in this case why would my stock be rising

(you are not the only 1 who can ask so many questions and in some cases in so many new threads lol)
Stocks are strange, volatile and unpredictable animals...
And I don;t ask a lot of questions...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:03 am
Banned

Stocks are strange, volatile and unpredictable animals...
And I don;t ask a lot of questions...

what a combination

volatile and animals

i was imagining because of you pets flying around lol

so you don't ask alot of questions you just ask many of them lol
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

what a combination

volatile and animals

i was imagining because of you pets flying around lol

so you don't ask alot of questions you just ask many of them lol
Well, if you don't ask questions you don't learn...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:09 am
Banned

Well, if you don't ask questions you don't learn...
sometimes you ask questions and get the wrong answers

sometimes you ask the wrong Questions which take you no where close from truth.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sometimes you ask questions and get the wrong answers

sometimes you ask the wrong Questions which take you no where close from truth.
I never knew you were so deep...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:14 am
Banned

I never knew you were so deep...
you mean deep in thinking. i guess

by looking at your posts i can say. you are someone whois worth to read what he keeps writing here.

because between all the many things you say here and in between the lines you post i gained alot

i can't imagin this place without you
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you mean deep in thinking. i guess

by looking at your posts i can say. you are someone whois worth to read what he keeps writing here.

because between all the many things you say here and in between the lines you post i gained alot

i can't imagin this place without you
Please tell me you're not coming on to me...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:19 am
Banned

Please tell me you're not coming on to me...

not even if you were a female
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

not even if you were a female
Good...Cause I'll be taking my chastity belt off come Wednesday next...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:27 am
Banned

Good...Cause I'll be taking my chastity belt off come Wednesday next...
i thought that belt was never on you lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.