Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

perceptions/Impressions

perceptions/Impressions

Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: perceptions/Impressions

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
eva...i love you whether you are man or boy, lol...

MM, xx
Now that,is dangerous...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Now that,is dangerous...
why...??

MM, xx
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:15 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

eh...? i'm a pussycat in real life...

MM, xx
Just amn't too sure whether you have been de-clawed.... lol
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

why...??

MM, xx
It's obvious that you've never been in a relationship with a cyber-transexual...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Just amn't too sure whether you have been de-clawed.... lol
you met me...you know i'm tame...

MM, xx
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's obvious that you've never been in a relationship with a cyber-transexual...
au contraire...cyber trannies are my thang...

MM, xx
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:18 pm

Sounds like you speak from experience........ Wanna share it with the support group???
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Anyway...Am I the only who'll write about the OP???!!!???Eh????????
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sounds like you speak from experience........ Wanna share it with the support group???
I won't share my cyber-transexual with anyone...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:19 pm

you met me...you know i'm tame...

MM, xx
I know, it just seems so lame to constantly say nice things about someone..... I have decided to take a leaf outta Confu's book....
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:20 pm

I won't share my cyber-transexual with anyone...
Intrigued to know which he/she went......
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know, it just seems so lame to constantly say nice things about someone..... I have decided to take a leaf outta Confu's book....
i know...he is always horrible to me isn't he...tell him...

MM, xx
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:22 pm

MM, xx
Hey, Im just starting to get to know the guy, and I reckon he knows you more than I do so who am I to believe
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh...Don't let me be the reason behind your malheur...

Intrigued to know which he/she went......
He/she didn't go...He'she came...

MM, xx
I'm treating you differently because I want to sleep with you...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey, Im just starting to get to know the guy, and I reckon he knows you more than I do so who am I to believe
Well...At least you already got to see and touch her...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.