Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

perceptions/Impressions

perceptions/Impressions

Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:42 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: perceptions/Impressions

Originally Posted by Confucius
I'm a man,dammit!!! You just added yourself on my shitlist...
It was the Statham avatar that confused me. Either you are a guy who has a high impression of yourself or you are a gal who has a high impression of Statham.. Thats all... See, Ive managed to start a fight and I havent even started yet.. God, wait till I get to MD, MM and MH. I am more concerned about being on THEIR shit list, believe me,,,,
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
It was the Statham avatar that confused me. Either you are a guy who has a high impression of yourself or you are a gal who has a high impression of Statham.. Thats all... See, Ive managed to start a fight and I havent even started yet.. God, wait till I get to MD, MM and MH. I am more concerned about being on THEIR shit list, believe me,,,,
Well...I'd be honoured if this thread was about celebrating the glory that is me,but, there are about 30 people apart from myself...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

right conf, you start with a random 5.......pictures and names, then ill follow
Old Feb 29th 2008, 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
I was about to write the same thing, asking other people to do something he hasnt done himself........
Old Feb 29th 2008, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

At least random 15...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
I was about to write the same thing, asking other people to do something he hasnt done himself........
Oh really now???
Feel free to read what I'll write about you...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 7:30 pm

Oh really now???
Feel free to read what I'll write about you...
And here was me away to congratulate you on the Propaganda pick in the other thread... Dont think Ill bother until you have finished writing...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 7:34 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Woose.You had better not let the bravehearts know you are a follower and not a leader
Old Feb 29th 2008, 7:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean - A man in mid life with a very corporate looking 2 piece suit, a tie, a red belt and mary jane 3 inch heels on his feet...

Arbroath Abroad - A man who speaks so loudly and threatens with fisticuffs, and all of a sudden, he's your long lost best friend...Usually wears light coloured jeans with stained white shirt and a safety hat...Well, he is in Oil and gas!!!

Insellaffen - Looks like an accountant...With glasses and a pencil over his ear...

Shiva - A black leather wearing man with a heart of gold...And I don't mean in a Village People sort of way...

Autonomy - Wears jeans and a white shirt with the words "Music is my life" printed on...Spiky hairs too...

Northernlad - Wears white kandoora and his headpiece is Omani...Well...He is from Northern Emirates...

Confucius - Glorious...With a tent in his pants...

Ritchie D - In dark grey stained overalls...Think he's some kind of a mechanic...

Shakh Your Bootie - Daddy cool...Just like one of his previous avatars...

Dominic42 - People tease him of wearing bangles...In my eyes, he puts on a cockring...

LookinatDubai - He's looking at Dubai out the window, wearing nothing...

Coxy the bear - A furry mechanic that loves to see what's under BMWs...

Zambooka - Techno freak, with spiky hair, a whistle in his mouth, and a fluoro in his hands...

Scarletfan - On his knees, with a chain on his neck...His woman pulls it every 3 seconds...

Eeyore/GarethR - A media man who doesn't resemble the clowns you see in and around Media City...

Lionheart - He just wears a tshirt that says "Lionheart"...

Scotexpat - Has a baseball cap on a nd leers on every 6 cyinder Golf that passes by...

NottmBantam - Looks a bit like John Cleese in Fawlty Towers...

INDIEGIRL - A banker type chick...Also with a pencil on her ear...

Biene Zwei/Beebee - She says she's Bonnie Tyler...I like to play naive...

Blue Cat - Wearing an all black outfit and standing in front of Emirates Towers, giving out flyers for EJ...

SamFTQ - A coloured white woman...

PatsyStoned - Miss whiplash...Use your imagination...

Meow - She smells of money...

MataHari - She's always wearing white...And standing with a pose...Looking like a million dollars...All woman...

Eva - In a red straightjacket...She's crazy but stylish...

Jane Eva - I only know her name...So,for the time being,she's naked...

MissEck - Looks like a copilot to a rally driver...With a helmet...But,cleavage showing...

MisDemeanor - Black leather...Nuff said...

PaidToPlease - Short skirt...With trousers underneath...Similar to what the Jordanians and Egyptians wear...

BorderReiver - Wearing women's clothes, has a moustache,hairy feet,and a manly voice...Until further notice...

MadameMedusa - Short skirt,cleavage,blonde,disarming smile...Well,her photos are everywhere,what did you expect???
Old Feb 29th 2008, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Arbroath Abroad - A man who speaks so loudly and threatens with fisticuffs, and all of a sudden, he's your long lost best friend...Usually wears light coloured jeans with stained white shirt and a safety hat...Well, he is in Oil and gas!!!
1. I dont shout and have never been in 'fisticuffs' for years..
2. I have no long lost friends, they all stay current
3. My last pair of bleachies was when i was into Runrig
4. I wear coveralls, im not a yank
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

1. I dont shout and have never been in 'fisticuffs' for years..
2. I have no long lost friends, they all stay current
3. My last pair of bleachies was when i was into Runrig
4. I wear coveralls, im not a yank
In that case,try to change the way you post...Simple...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

In that case,try to change the way you post...Simple...
i like the way i post....simple
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:02 pm

Just shows how someone can re-invent themselves on these things... I havent drooled over Golfs since I was 15, now if it was an RS4...........
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i like the way i post....simple
I like the way I picture you...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

I like the way I picture you...
Then if you met me you would be disappointed with the 'real me'...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.