Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

A penis statistic..........

A penis statistic..........

Old Jan 30th 2009, 7:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default A penis statistic..........

On average, the fully erect penis of an adult male human is half the distance from the inside fold of his elbow to the inside fold of his wrist.

If yours is bigger than that, you can indeed claim to be well-endowed.
Old Jan 30th 2009, 10:30 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A penis statistic..........

On average, the fully erect penis of an adult male human is half the distance from the inside fold of his elbow to the inside fold of his wrist.

And you say I talk shite.....
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
And you say I talk shite.....
Don't believe me??

I suspect you've had a quick look at your own.... er.... potential, and have found yourself to be a little lacking............
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

Rapido is just really niceRapido is just really niceRapido is just really niceRapido is just really niceRapido is just really niceRapido is just really niceRapido is just really niceRapido is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Dean
Don't believe me??

I suspect you've had a quick look at your own.... er.... potential, and have found yourself to be a little lacking............
Yeah, he's always going off half-cocked, TD.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Because I've got short arms, does that make me well endowed?
Old Jan 31st 2009, 2:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
Yes.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 2:19 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

...that's a dubious measurement...sure you have it right ? Otherwise every adult male would be well-endowed by that standard...
Old Jan 31st 2009, 2:46 pm
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

WOW!

Going to be honest. Just had a rough measurment and its somewhat true.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MacScot
...that's a dubious measurement...sure you have it right ? Otherwise every adult male would be well-endowed by that standard...
So you have a small one?

No need to be embarrassed - you are in good company...........

............ with 50 pct of the male population.............
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So you have a small one?

.......... the measure is the average, you see.................
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiger989
WOW!

Going to be honest. Just had a rough measurment and its somewhat true.
Any particular reason why you have an erection at this moment?
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:23 pm
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Any particular reason why you have an erection at this moment?
I was watching the number one hit song by lady gaga, and I got a boner not cause the video was sexy, but had a mental image of her giving me a BJ while she was singing just dance. The gagging would make a better #1

Too much entourage and californication
Old Jan 31st 2009, 4:19 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

So you have a small one?

Unfortunately, no !

The inner forearm 2xS.D. (standard deviation) interdistance is between 20 cm and 25 cm in most British men (covers 68% of population around the average). That is between 7.8-inch (20 cm) and 9.8-inch (25 cm)...so by using your logic and halving this forearm interdistance, this gives the range between 3.9-inch and 4.9-inch with a rough average of 4.5-inch and, since on average a British man's erect penis is 5.5-inch, then on average most British would be bigger and indeed claim to be well-endowed under your measuring standard !

Or, am I missing something bigger here ?
Old Jan 31st 2009, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tiger989
I was watching the number one hit song by lady gaga, and I got a boner not cause the video was sexy, but had a mental image of her giving me a BJ while she was singing just dance. The gagging would make a better #1

Too much entourage and californication
Um.. that was a great descriptive soliloquy of your erection there mate.

Remember everyone.. its ok to share... apparently.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 11:10 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
The thalidomide blessing?

Anyway if you want to get girls perhaps you should be worrying about the size of your wallet or starting a shoeshop .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.