Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

PAying your Etisalat internet bill

PAying your Etisalat internet bill

Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:17 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PAying your Etisalat internet bill

Originally Posted by scarletfan
he says to Mrs Spugsy as he strolls in from work to find Mrs Spugsy growling as she wants to watch Emmerdale on the now blank TV screen caused by Mr Spugsy's inability to pay the bill
mmmm, that's already happened! she paid last month with her credit card, she rang me up from work, heh.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:25 am
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
mmmm, that's already happened! she paid last month with her credit card, she rang me up from work, heh.
It happened to us last week as well. Du didn't send me a bill for February, and because it was unpaid, they decided to turn everything off last week. P*ssed me off a bit because they didn't even contact me to say there was an outstanding bill, and it was only when I contacted them I found out about it. Muppets...
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:53 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

I pay the bill every month using the machine you can pay house phone, internet and top up your mobile.
You only need the reference number on the statement for the internet the phone will just request your phone number.

You can just feed cash in. It takes notes one by one. Make sure your notes are not tatty or it will spit them back out again.

Maybe with your luck you should take a trip down to the Etisilat office and pay over the counter......
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:17 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
I pay the bill every month using the machine you can pay house phone, internet and top up your mobile.
You only need the reference number on the statement for the internet the phone will just request your phone number.

You can just feed cash in. It takes notes one by one. Make sure your notes are not tatty or it will spit them back out again.

Maybe with your luck you should take a trip down to the Etisilat office and pay over the counter......
did it last night at the machine, typed in my username, it came up with the bill and biggety bong I paid and all is fine in the world of spugsy and his internet.

Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:22 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

did it last night at the machine, typed in my username, it came up with the bill and biggety bong I paid and all is fine in the world of spugsy and his internet.

another happy ending...
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:27 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by MataHari
another happy ending...
and you helped with this one as well....I love happy endings, they just keep coming and coming.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:28 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

and you helped with this one as well....I love happy endings, they just keep coming and coming.
liquor license next...but please don't drink and have sex on the beach with random women...
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:35 am
Account Closed

liquor license next...but please don't drink and have sex on the beach with random women...
Jealousy gets you nowhere hun!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:37 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Jealousy gets you nowhere hun!
true, but I want The Spugs all for myself...
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:39 am
Account Closed

FFS woman, you're like a bitch on heat! lol
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:45 am
why ayeeeee man!

I went last night!

Took all the forms, everything....and then he said 'photograph'?

Gah!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:46 am
why ayeeeee man!

I'm a big lad, there's a lot of me to go round pet....
hmmmm...nice

I went last night!

Gah!
lol...
hmmmm...nice

I'm a big lad, there's a lot of me to go round pet....
slapper...
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:55 am
Account Closed

I went last night!

Gah!
Err, on the form I have, there is a space for a photograph. Kind of said to me that a photo is required, Dimwit!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.