Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

PAying your Etisalat internet bill

PAying your Etisalat internet bill

Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:12 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default PAying your Etisalat internet bill

How do you do it??

It says log on for bills and payment, I log on and can't find anywehre to pay - I tried calling them and there's no way of getting through to pay,

gah!

any ideas?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:36 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PAying your Etisalat internet bill

Just pop along to Al Khaleej Centre and pay by credit card or can you not pay in those machines?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:43 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Just pop along to Al Khaleej Centre and pay by credit card or can you not pay in those machines?
pay in PERSON? good god I'm not doing that, I don't drive and I'm walking nowhere in this heat.

What machines?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:44 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
pay in PERSON? good god I'm not doing that, I don't drive and I'm walking nowhere in this heat.

What machines?
oh my lovely darling...there is one in the hall at the escalators at Spinneys in Uptown...
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:51 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh my lovely darling...there is one in the hall at the escalators at Spinneys in Uptown...
hello pet lamb, what a machine?? how does it work? I've never seen it...

speaking of which, I got all my documents for my alcohol licence 2 months back and STILL haven't handed them in....
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:53 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

speaking of which, I got all my documents for my alcohol licence 2 months back and STILL haven't handed them in....
yes a machine...don't ask me how it works though...but it's got the Etisalat logo all over it so it must have something to do with them...have a look next time you go to Spinneys...

well...you must still have plenty to drink at the house cause otherwise you would have....it's only next to Spinneys...you could have a look see at the machine and hand the papers in on the same day...make it a bit special...
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:54 am
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here, been sat in the pocket at the back of the passenger seat for about 2 months! Maybe I will pick you up one day and we can do it together...giggle giggle
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:56 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by MataHari
yes a machine...don't ask me how it works though...but it's got the Etisalat logo all over it so it must have something to do with them...have a look next time you go to Spinneys...

well...you must still have plenty to drink at the house cause otherwise you would have....it's only next to Spinneys...you could have a look see at the machine and hand the papers in on the same day...make it a bit special...
great, maybe I should take a picnic as well?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:56 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Same here, been sat in the pocket at the back of the passenger seat for about 2 months! Maybe I will pick you up one day and we can do it together...giggle giggle
and get ****in leathered?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:58 am
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

and get ****in leathered?
Sorted. Get leathered and bang on MH's door at silly o'clock in the morning until she makes us cheese & onion toasties
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

take your Etisalad card, stick it in the machine.
Feed the mchine with cash

note though that it doesnt give change. if you pay more than your bill it will be credited to your account.
hmmmm...nice

great, maybe I should take a picnic as well?
of course..and invite 7 days...
hmmmm...nice

Sorted. Get leathered and bang on MH's door at silly o'clock in the morning until she makes us cheese & onion toasties
bang away....
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:00 am
why ayeeeee man!

its a deal. (although I'll have cheese and ham please)
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:01 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
take your Etisalad card, stick it in the machine.
Feed the mchine with cash

note though that it doesnt give change. if you pay more than your bill it will be credited to your account.
card??

I only have a bill, no card...it has the account number on though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.