Packed lunch

Old Nov 12th 2013, 5:25 am
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Packed lunch

Who takes a packed lunch to work? If so do you have the same thing most days?

I do take my lunch - always the same thing.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 5:37 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Packed lunch

Originally Posted by Millhouse View Post

my husband does, always tuna sandwiches or corned beef, I make one up every day for my daughter and try to vary it.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all

I've made one every day for Mr Lanark for almost 9 years now, it depends what plan he's on, if he's low carbing then it's chicken/meat salad, if not then I try to make healthier options with pasta/rice salads and the very very odd sandwich for variety, he takes 1 strawberry activia and a piece of fruit,keeps him out of the office tuck shop
Old Nov 12th 2013, 5:40 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Too much organisation required, I can't be fagged with the logistics. But was getting severely hacked off with only Costa every day at work, now the terminal is open much better choice :-)
Old Nov 12th 2013, 5:42 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
my husband does, always tuna sandwiches or corned beef, I make one up every day for my daughter and try to vary it.
I take sarnies for the first few days, well Portugese Rolls actually....but they get stale if you buy too many so normally Tuesday /Wednesday I'll get left over dinners and Thursday is 'do what the **** I want day' = German Donner Kebab.

I swear I'm a 50yr old in a 25yr old's body...
Old Nov 12th 2013, 5:48 am
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
I take sarnies for the first few days, well Portugese Rolls actually....but they get stale if you buy too many so normally Tuesday /Wednesday I'll get left over dinners and Thursday is 'do what the **** I want day' = German Donner Kebab.

I swear I'm a 50yr old in a 25yr old's body...
I buy a fresh baguette everyday to make mine.

I'm impressed by those wives that make hubbies sandwiches. I have never had mine made for me.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Has this forum suddenly turned into Expat Mums?
Old Nov 12th 2013, 5:53 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

I buy a fresh baguette everyday to make mine.

I'm impressed by those wives that make hubbies sandwiches. I have never had mine made for me.
Every morning or the night before? Seems a faff to me.

I know you are the nut job, but I'll respond.

Mrs Millhouse used to crush a colleagues mini chedders or crisps to dust every day when we went away from his desk. He was convinced that a guy on the other side of the office was doing it and it nearly came to blows. She never got caught.
That's awesome.

I worked with a guy who claimed he couldn't tolerate caffeine. I ordered us coffees, got his with an extra shot....felt a bit guilty when he was stood next to the water cooler drinking pint after pint talking to himself and shaking.

Pretty funny.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 6:02 am
Millhouse is not a meme

Every morning or the night before? Seems a faff to me.
I walk to the shops to buy it the night before. Failing that Mrs Millhouse gets it if she goes to the shop.

I don't mind, quite like the walk/ bike ride.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 6:12 am
WWLLCJD?

I walk to the shops to buy it the night before. Failing that Mrs Millhouse gets it if she goes to the shop.

I don't mind, quite like the walk/ bike ride.
Fair enough. I can walk to a Spinneys but it involves a long straight corridor / walkway in the 'mall' under the towers and it's basically a playground for scumbag screaming kids on scooters/roller skates/bikes etc.

I've only knocked one over but I'd rather go hungry than deal with that shit.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 6:13 am
Millhouse is not a meme

Originally Posted by lanarkwitch View Post
I've made one every day for Mr Lanark for almost 9 years now, it depends what plan he's on, if he's low carbing then it's chicken/meat salad, if not then I try to make healthier options with pasta/rice salads and the very very odd sandwich for variety, he takes 1 strawberry activia and a piece of fruit,keeps him out of the office tuck shop
are you able to get this in Cairo? Last time I was there the shops looked like they had been looted.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 6:15 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist View Post
Has this forum suddenly turned into Expat Mums?
No talk of anal sex so obviously not.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Any packed lunch I ever make rarely lasts past 9.45am.

When I used to commute from Sussex to East London M23, M25, A13 most of it was usually scoffed before I reached Clackett Lane Services
Old Nov 12th 2013, 6:29 am
WWLLCJD?

Originally Posted by saudiflares View Post
Any packed lunch I ever make rarely lasts past 9.45am.

When I used to commute from Sussex to East London M23, M25, A13 most of it was usually scoffed before I reached Clackett Lane Services
Clacket Lane, oh the memories...that was our stop on the way to Dartford for meetings.
Old Nov 12th 2013, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Clacket Lane, oh the memories...that was our stop on the way to Dartford for meetings.
Portuguese rolls (from Spinney's I hope?)........ Clacket Lane............ this is MY thread..........

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.