Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Online food ordering / delivery services

Online food ordering / delivery services

Old Jul 4th 2017, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Online food ordering / delivery services

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH

In other words, young Corbyn voters.
You were doing so well with the copy-pasting until that point.

I feel sorry for those that hate those young than them so much.
Old Jul 4th 2017, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

err in my day, if you wanted to be racist to a white person you'd call them snowflake.
Old Jul 4th 2017, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
You were doing so well with the copy-pasting until that point.

I feel sorry for those that hate those young than them so much.
Come off it.

I don't hate them as I find them naive and hypocritical. Even you must admit there's something peculiar in their willingness to so strongly support a man whose history is so very lacking and mediocre and better known for his staunch support for failed ideologies and apologists for extremists. I'm not the only one to openly wonder at this phenomena, Corbyn is no Tony Blair at his prime, let alone Barack Obama, yet he's being revered as someone comparable by a sizeable segment of the youth.

For me, the Corbynistas are no better exemplified than the git in a Corbyn shirt in a Beijing hutong bar I met last week who spent the first 30 minutes praising the virtues of open immigration and how it was such a great benefit for the UK, and the second 30 minutes railing against the severe housing shortage and how it was such a detriment to the UK. Yet he clearly failed to acknowledge or even make the connection between large scale immigration of the past decade and its impact on the housing shortage. But I know why. It's important to be seen as a supporter for diversity that comes with immigration, for those are the right, correct, moral values of our times that you dare not acknowledge that there are potential downsides, even if they are not racially based.

In other words, a virtue signalling snowflake.

Last edited by DXBtoDOH; Jul 4th 2017 at 10:24 am.