Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

One week holiday in June - where to go?

One week holiday in June - where to go?

Old Mar 28th 2017, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One week holiday in June - where to go?

What about the water life? Snorkeling/diving? That was Sharm's saving grace - it was excellent.

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Fly to Hurghada and stay at El Gouna. it's more 4 or 5 star compared to Sharm's 2 star
Old Mar 28th 2017, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Why not give one of those strange sex holidays a shot in south america. Where you get company for the week to show you around and you can swap her if you get bored.
Old Mar 28th 2017, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Some interesting suggestions. Mozambique beaches? Now there's a place I haven't been to.

Will add it to the research list.

Originally Posted by mission
Old Mar 28th 2017, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

I can guarantee you I'd never sleep with her. But tell me more about this 'sex' holiday? Never heard about those affiliated with South America. Isn't it more of a Thai / Bali thing?

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Why not give one of those strange sex holidays a shot in south america. Where you get company for the week to show you around and you can swap her if you get bored.
Old Mar 28th 2017, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

where is this place?? i am intrigued
Old Mar 28th 2017, 10:41 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

What's so strange about that?

Someone mentioned it earlier, though it's too far, but Costa Rica is just fantastic. I shall retire there and eke out a living like a king existence as soon as i have piled much money on top of much money
Old Mar 28th 2017, 10:44 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
What about the water life? Snorkeling/diving? That was Sharm's saving grace - it was excellent.
It was decent rather than excellent.
Old Mar 28th 2017, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

What's so strange about that?

Someone mentioned it earlier, though it's too far, but Costa Rica is just fantastic. I shall retire there and eke out a living like a king existence as soon as i have piled much money on top of much money
it was moi
i had my entire trip planned there 5 yrs ago and then literally 2 days before i was due to pay for the whole holiday i slipped and busted my knee and hence couldn't travel for a few weeks....was well gutted...just haven't had the opportunity to go since
Old Mar 28th 2017, 10:52 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Hang on

If you've been everywhere, why not do something else?
Do something for charity?
Help in a school somewhere?
Help build something?
Help teach?
Help clean up?
Old Mar 28th 2017, 10:54 am
Knee deep and rising

Originally Posted by mission
it was moi
i had my entire trip planned there 5 yrs ago and then literally 2 days before i was due to pay for the whole holiday i slipped and busted my knee and hence couldn't travel for a few weeks....was well gutted...just haven't had the opportunity to go since
Well you should definitely make the attempt to go again. I spent a couple of weeks there, twice or three times I think. The first trip was related to some motorcycle racing I was involved in at the time so it wasn't a choice of mine.

I came back after that to visit again, the chilled out vibe is what I liked the most, friendly people and just a pretty great lifestyle. Plus plenty of outdoor activities.
Old Mar 28th 2017, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute

Georgia.
Old Mar 28th 2017, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Well you should definitely make the attempt to go again. I spent a couple of weeks there, twice or three times I think. The first trip was related to some motorcycle racing I was involved in at the time so it wasn't a choice of mine.

I came back after that to visit again, the chilled out vibe is what I liked the most, friendly people and just a pretty great lifestyle. Plus plenty of outdoor activities.
That was the main reason why i wanted to go, to do all the out door activities - i had all my excursions planned out etc....was well and truly gutted.....it's definitely still there on my list of places to visit.
Old Mar 28th 2017, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Gets out chequebook.

Makes a gofundme donation.

Sorted.

Originally Posted by Scamp
Hang on

If you've been everywhere, why not do something else?
Do something for charity?
Help in a school somewhere?
Help build something?
Help teach?
Help clean up?
Old Mar 28th 2017, 3:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Stay at home and binge on box sets.
Old Mar 28th 2017, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
I can guarantee you I'd never sleep with her. But tell me more about this 'sex' holiday? Never heard about those affiliated with South America. Isn't it more of a Thai / Bali thing?
https://www.playboyvacation.com/packages

Dominican Republic.

I watched a documentary about it. I never forget the line when one of the girls refused to sleep with the man... she said in broken English, "I'm not sleeping with him, his penis looks like a sweetcorn."

Still, I think it'll be right up for your street.

Mission, I understand that ladies go to Kenya.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.