omg...

Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:36 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: omg...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
...i'm getting a puppy on friday...anyone got and advice, i've literally no idea what to do, lol...

i know i need a dog bed, food bowls etc, but what else...and where's the best place to get this stuff...how often do you feed them, etc...

sorry, i know this is a spugsy-esque post, but i'm in a bit of a panic, lmao...

MM, xx
Lucky you, I've been (nagging) asking for a cat now for 3 years, but my beloved is bloody allergic to animal hair, I am hoping that eventually the nagging will pay off as I have seen some gorgeous cats that need rehoming.

MM - enjoy your puppy
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
hope its not one of those horrible little yappy overgrown rat type of dog!
err...she's got lots of fluff...

MM, xx
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
heh heh, get in! What a thread!

What sort of puppy?

I've got two kittens I'm going to put on here soon as we are re-housing them, 2 little white 7 week old ones, they are ace.
it's a hava-shit (havanese shitsu)....

MM, xx
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:45 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moto111
Lucky you, I've been (nagging) asking for a cat now for 3 years, but my beloved is bloody allergic to animal hair, I am hoping that eventually the nagging will pay off as I have seen some gorgeous cats that need rehoming.

MM - enjoy your puppy
aahhhh...I have 3 kittens, 5 days old now...so you have another 6 weeks and then they are yours...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moto111

MM - enjoy your puppy
i'm allergic to cats but dogs are ok (err, i hope...!)...

thanks...!

MM, xx
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:56 pm

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BorderTart
He sleeps in his cage, and loves it. It's open all day for him and he chooses to go in it to sleep and it saves having to throw him off the sofa.

Why not give your puppy scrambled egss? Easy to digest and full of goodness for a growing dog.

But hey, maybe I am odd? I don't give a damn - I have had about 30 dogs over the years and they all got the same treatment and were healthy and well behaved.
what the hell do you do to your dogs to have had 30 of them???
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by still.unsure
hahahaha...was just thinking maybe i shouldn't take bordertart's advice...unless she's, like, 150 years old...

MM, xx
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

BorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really nice

Originally Posted by still.unsure
Ex-hubby was a gamekeeper, so we had lots of dogs.

Bred labs, springer spaniels, cocker spaniels and Border terriers too.

I love dogs, they are easier to train than kids!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

...i'm getting a puppy on friday...anyone got and advice, i've literally no idea what to do, lol...

i know i need a dog bed, food bowls etc, but what else...and where's the best place to get this stuff...how often do you feed them, etc...

sorry, i know this is a spugsy-esque post, but i'm in a bit of a panic, lmao...

MM, xx
Your house is not big enogh for the both of you...So one of you should leave...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
Your house is not big enogh for the both of you...So one of you should leave...
oh it is, fret not...

MM, xx
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BorderTart
I love dogs, they are easier to train than kids!!!!!!!!!!
that's a relief, still haven't got the hang of the kids thing...

MM, xx
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

oh it is, fret not...

MM, xx
I'm not...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MM, xx
We'll see your status after 2-3 weeks...Your hairs will literally be like the ones in your avatar...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
seeing how you've trained D the dog will end up thinking its a cat
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
seeing how you've trained D the dog will end up thinking its a cat
you won't be laughing when he's a world famous football player...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.