Reload this Page >

Off-topic stuff from the "Anyone about to Land in Bahrain" thread

Off-topic stuff from the "Anyone about to Land in Bahrain" thread

Old Feb 4th 2012, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

westendgirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Off-topic stuff from the "Anyone about to Land in Bahrain" thread

Originally Posted by crazyirish
perhaps not suffered gladly but it is a free forum,people can leave and do not have to post, i think its called banter.
perhaps people are fed up with political correctness!!!!!!!!! perhaps some of the people who enjoy free speach in the uk should try and go home to perhaps where they came from and shout to see what happens to them,i think we are very tolerant of other culture and other religions
oh yes thats right ,they wouldn't get the free hand outs from the tax payers if they went home.!!!!!!!!!!!
no need to preach to anyone in the uk about P.C.
seems like all the personalities of this site are getting their 2 cents worth in herewhere does tax come into this discussion??? As I understand we`re all here to avoid it and I think you meant free`speech`....which incidentally Im all for, `mate`!!! Now chill!! Oh yes and I totally agree with the free handouts comment....not that it was relevent to my post at all! PC is one thing and yes it can be overdone but bigotry and racism are inexcusable in my opinion. Thats neither `banter` nor `humour`!
Old Feb 4th 2012, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For anyone about to land in Bahrain

Originally Posted by westendgirl1
seems like all the personalities of this site are getting their 2 cents worth in herewhere does tax come into this discussion??? As I understand we`re all here to avoid it and I think you meant free`speech`....which incidentally Im all for, `mate`!!! Now chill!! Oh yes and I totally agree with the free handouts comment....not that it was relevent to my post at all! PC is one thing and yes it can be overdone but bigotry and racism are inexcusable in my opinion. Thats neither `banter` nor `humour`!
My money would be on you being a single teacher with a Lebonese boyfriend who says your muffin tops are cute
Old Feb 4th 2012, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
My money would be on you being a single teacher with a Lebonese boyfriend who says your muffin tops are cute
glad you think im worth a bet now Tokalosh sirim flattered! oh and btw whats a muffin top when its at home? Good idea about the `lebanese boyfriend`as they are cuties....not flavour of the year here though .....now bite me
Old Feb 4th 2012, 4:32 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

glad you think im worth a bet now Tokalosh sirim flattered! oh and btw whats a muffin top when its at home? Good idea about the `lebanese boyfriend`as they are cuties....not flavour of the year here though .....now bite me
lebanese are cuties? hahahhahaha..you really haven't been out of the UK before have you? anyway, your indignation at Tockalosh was a classic moment on the bored. mr biggs even joined in to pour some petrol on the fire by implying he is the Grand Imperial Wizard and you swallowed hook, bait, sinker and about 15 meters of line..
Old Feb 4th 2012, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by norsk
lebanese are cuties? hahahhahaha..you really haven't been out of the UK before have you? anyway, your indignation at Tockalosh was a classic moment on the bored. mr biggs even joined in to pour some petrol on the fire by implying he is the Grand Imperial Wizard and you swallowed hook, bait, sinker and about 15 meters of line..
Hey Ive realised its poor lil me against the big bad wolves of BE Bahrain. Sorry to have disturbed your mediocre existances and monopoly of Be Bahrain! Dont think for a moment ive fallen for ANY of the comments from you `oldies`. More fool you. You`re all quite funny actuallyOh and your comment on my travelling experience couldnt have been further from the truth as thanks to mummy and daddy Ive been clocking up air miles since birthso there!
Old Feb 4th 2012, 4:59 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Ive realised its poor lil me against the big bad wolves of BE Bahrain. Sorry to have disturbed your mediocre existances and monopoly of Be Bahrain! Dont think for a moment ive fallen for ANY of the comments from you `oldies`. More fool you. You`re all quite funny actuallyOh and your comment on my travelling experience couldnt have been further from the truth as thanks to mummy and daddy Ive been clocking up air miles since birthso there!
clocking up airmiles doesn't mean you actually understand what happens in the real world. i'm sure your mummy and daddy (how old are you?) kept you well and truly protected from the ugly things that happen 'out there'.

your ignorance has given me a laugh anyway, and i am very happy i'm not you. bahrain is not a good place to be moving to at the moment which most of the comments on the bored make quite clear. bye now!

[by the way just because the forum lets you add smilies doesn't mean you need to put one of each in every post]
Old Feb 4th 2012, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Think you're heading for a very steep learning curve. I can see it ending in tears.
Old Feb 4th 2012, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

clocking up airmiles doesn't mean you actually understand what happens in the real world. i'm sure your mummy and daddy (how old are you?) kept you well and truly protected from the ugly things that happen 'out there'.

your ignorance has given me a laugh anyway, and i am very happy i'm not you. bahrain is not a good place to be moving to at the moment which most of the comments on the bored make quite clear. bye now!
blimey u aint giving up on bashing poor lil westendgirl are u?Nasty Norskand your hasty and rather idiotic evaluation of a newbie on the site, without knowing anything about her, shocks me completely. You must be very unhappy Norsk if thats how you get your `laughs`. Go have a pint and relax!
Old Feb 4th 2012, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OleJanx
Think you're heading for a very steep learning curve. I can see it ending in tears.
Na no tears here Ole mate....stiff upper lip n all thatGood old Francis Holland taught me a lot. On that note im calling it a day! Now they can find someone else to bully. Back soon
Old Feb 4th 2012, 5:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

blimey u aint giving up on bashing poor lil westendgirl are u?Nasty Norskand your hasty and rather idiotic evaluation of a newbie on the site, without knowing anything about her, shocks me completely. You must be very unhappy Norsk if thats how you get your `laughs`. Go have a pint and relax!
'Nasty Norsk' eh? If you care to have a look at his 1200+ postings, you will see that he has given a great deal of helpful, generous responses, given freely, albeit with cheerfully warped humour.

And you?
Old Feb 4th 2012, 5:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Na no tears here Ole mate....stiff upper lip n all thatGood old Francis Holland taught me a lot. On that note im calling it a day! Now they can find someone else to bully. Back soon
I think your temple corners need more polishing.
Old Feb 4th 2012, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OleJanx
'Nasty Norsk' eh? If you care to have a look at his 1200+ postings, you will see that he has given a great deal of helpful, generous responses, given freely, albeit with cheerfully warped humour.

And you?
Oi hold yer horses....i just arrived....and he WAS nasty to me, regardless of how popular he is on BE. Blimey what are you all like?
Old Feb 4th 2012, 5:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oi hold yer horses....i just arrived....and he WAS nasty to me, regardless of how popular he is on BE. Blimey what are you all like?
We're the nasty bastards who break little children's toys. Who do you think we are?

Or could it be that we are the ones who get on with it without making waves, and generally survive by taking advice from those who went before us?

Don't be so prickly. You get more bees with honey than vinegar.
Old Feb 4th 2012, 5:27 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

i was nasty to you? okay fair enough i called you ignorant, but you haven't exactly given me proof that you are anything but...and nobody is bullying you. you have to realise that we get plenty of newbies with massive blinders on coming on the forum asking the most ridiculous questions. you'd know this if you'd bothered to read some old posts. there are in fact loads of people who will share really good information on this forum, but if you act like a twat expect to be answered in the same way...it's just how we are...
Old Feb 4th 2012, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

i was nasty to you? okay fair enough i called you ignorant, but you haven't exactly given me proof that you are anything but...and nobody is bullying you. you have to realise that we get plenty of newbies with massive blinders on coming on the forum asking the most ridiculous questions. you'd know this if you'd bothered to read some old posts. there are in fact loads of people who will share really good information on this forum, but if you act like a twat expect to be answered in the same way...it's just how we are...
Pardon me but if anyone who was objective would see clearly,its you coming across as a totally foolish `twat`at the moment....and all this pulling rank is pathetic!!!! Oh and if you read back I havent asked ANY `ridiculous questions` so dunno what you`re on about there. I understand how sharing info at times like this can be helpful which is why I came on BE in the first place! What I fail to understand is how you some of you guys seem to get your kicks from being personal and rude....not to mention certain comments that were definitely racist! Now why dont YOU just be nice!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.