obese on flight

Old Sep 1st 2016, 3:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: obese on flight

I would love to know everyone's BMI on here...

Last edited by Millhouse; Sep 1st 2016 at 4:08 am.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 4:12 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I would love to know everyone's BMI on here...
I am 26.5 "Overweight", but BMI doesn't work as it fails to take into consideration muscle. Now i am not hear saying I have a six pack, but i am very muscular. I guess the better way would be to talk about Fat %?
Old Sep 1st 2016, 4:30 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tirytory
Oh this is where the mean kids hang out?

I read this thread earlier and then wondered if it's something to do with the demoraphic you might have working in the Middle East that most of the comments sound like they come from deeply unpleasant people? Of course I wouldn't tar all of you with one brush, my friend and her husband worked in Dubai for many years and they were perfectly nice people.

And no I'm not taking it personally, my BMI is healthy and I run 3/4 times a week.
I am sorry, sometimes i forget that this isn't the Iggle Show.

ME is full of unpleasant people!! Full of them, but this website is full of bad banter, and piss taking. Your BMI sounds lovely, we should meet one day and have coitus.

I actually lived in Toronto for 1 year, its my favorite city in the world to live and work, though I haven't been to Aus/NZ. Shame your Prime Minister is abit of a mincer, but overall Canada is one of the best countries in the world. It has the correct blend of everything great about Britain (Health Care, Gun Laws, Liberal views) and everything ok about USA (Cars and big houses).

Good luck buddy!

Old Sep 1st 2016, 4:58 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by iggle
I am 26.5 "Overweight", but BMI doesn't work as it fails to take into consideration muscle. Now i am not hear saying I have a six pack, but i am very muscular. I guess the better way would be to talk about Fat %?
I ****ing knew it.

5 foot **** all and a bit tubby. Smashes the gym and the fat burning pills. Under a layer of blub there's some strong muscle.....I just knew it.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 5:05 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Scamp
I ****ing knew it.

5 foot **** all and a bit tubby. Smashes the gym and the fat burning pills. Under a layer of blub there's some strong muscle.....I just knew it.
I've always said my height is 5 foot 9, never lied about it. Never taken fat burning pills. I have a flat tum, not a belly or love handles.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 5:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a Fat F**ker as the d*ckhead Iggle describes it.
I always book an aisle seat, make sure I don't intrude into the space of the person next to me. I usually find it's the skinny malnourished ***** in the middle seat who thinks he/she has the right to full occupation of 2 arm rests who is the one the intrudes into space.

Also I'd rather sit next to another chubster than sit next to Iggle or one of his festering whores.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

I almost never fly the middle seat (it only happens maybe one out of every 20 flights). But a good friend of mine who's a very frequent flier says he always allows the middle seat to have both armrests. The ones on the aisle and window don't have to share an armrest, so that equalises the situation. As such, I give the interior armrest over to the middle seat occupier.

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I always book an aisle seat, make sure I don't intrude into the space of the person next to me. I usually find it's the skinny malnourished ***** in the middle seat who thinks he/she has the right to full occupation of 2 arm rests who is the one the intrudes into space.

Also I'd rather sit next to another chubster than sit next to Iggle or one of his festering whores.
My BMI is 19, FYI.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 5:29 am
Banned

Go on a diet you fat ****

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
My BMI is 19, FYI.
That really doesn't surprise me. With your AED100 a week food shop. Get me off this wild ride DXBtoDOH, i can't handle your excitement.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

BMI is accurate for about 90% of the population. Unless you're an Olymipc sprinter, boxer, power-lifter or prop/hooker on the rugby field, it probably applies.

Funny how 100% of overweight men fall into the 10% of the population when it comes to talking BMI.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 6:18 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

My legs have a BMI of 12.1%.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 6:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I've always said my height is 5 foot 9, never lied about it. Never taken fat burning pills. I have a flat tum, not a belly or love handles.
So where do you keep the excess? If the tum is flat, then it sounds like you're a pear. Do you have a big arse and short dumpy legs?
Old Sep 1st 2016, 6:30 am
Banned

BMI is accurate for about 90% of the population. Unless you're an Olymipc sprinter, boxer, power-lifter or prop/hooker on the rugby field, it probably applies.

Funny how 100% of overweight men fall into the 10% of the population when it comes to talking BMI.
As always Milly you are wrong

. The person who dreamed up the BMI said explicitly that it could not and should not be used to indicate the level of fatness in an individual.

The BMI was introduced in the early 19th century by a Belgian named Lambert Adolphe Jacques Quetelet. He was a mathematician, not a physician. He produced the formula to give a quick and easy way to measure the degree of obesity of the general population to assist the government in allocating resources. In other words, it is a 200-year-old hack.
How useful is the body mass index (BMI)? - Harvard Health Blog - Harvard Health Publications

Top 10 Reasons Why The BMI Is Bogus : NPR

Why BMI is inaccurate and misleading - Medical News Today

Muscle is heavier than fat. Thats a fact. I've always said, that even knowing your own weight is pointless. It's your body fat that's key.

I decide if i am fat or thin by the clothes I wear. Size 34 jeans (not tight) Size M shirts, (no belly). Thats good enough for me. But my key indicator is an insanity work out (which i do 5 a week), if you can do a Max circuit without needing to stop then your fit enough for me
Old Sep 1st 2016, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Go on a diet you fat ****

That really doesn't surprise me. With your AED100 a week food shop. Get me off this wild ride DXBtoDOH, i can't handle your excitement.
Die of syphilis you ignorant ****
Old Sep 1st 2016, 6:34 am
Banned

So where do you keep the excess? If the tum is flat, then it sounds like you're a pear. Do you have a big arse and short dumpy legs?
I have a squat ass for sure!! Sadly, my calves are shit. No matter how much i work on them. I tore my Achilles last year (so painful), so i i don't work my calves that hard anymore and also i did put some weight on during that period, but its lost now.

Highly recommend this workout for anyone looking to trim quickly.

https://www.beachbody.com/product/fi...ms/insanity.do
Old Sep 1st 2016, 6:35 am
Banned

Die of syphilis you ignorant ****
Out of us two, i think your gonna die first.

Diabetes?
Heart Attack?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.