Not Impressed..

Old Jun 26th 2012, 6:10 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not Impressed..

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Is it even possible to get a place in a school?

Not for me (although I could probably do with it)..for my son.
Cant find anywhere without mile long waiting lists,and thats if I can even get on a list!

I am starting to see Dubai from a whole new perspective,and im not sure I like it!
It was much easier when all I needed to find was a decent bra shop.
Either way you're dealing with a load of tits
Old Jun 26th 2012, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Either way you're dealing with a load of tits
You are probably right Spugs!
Old Jun 27th 2012, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

MD if you can get hold of that cloth cap wearing husband of yours, can you ask him to PM his AD phone number as I want a catch up before we leave, mainly to see how his whippets are coping in the heat unless he has flogged them to the Flipperinos for snacks.
Old Jun 27th 2012, 2:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
MD if you can get hold of that cloth cap wearing husband of yours, can you ask him to PM his AD phone number as I want a catch up before we leave, mainly to see how his whippets are coping in the heat unless he has flogged them to the Flipperinos for snacks.

Will do.Im sure he will drag himself away from his ukulele for 5 minutes.Its the only thing that keeps him from pining for his pigeons.
Old Jun 27th 2012, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor

Will do.Im sure he will drag himself away from his ukulele for 5 minutes.Its the only thing that keeps him from pining for his pigeons.
Old Jun 28th 2012, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
If you and my missus ever think of forming a comedy duo, word of advice.........don't bother!

You are about as funny as The Krankies!
Old Jun 28th 2012, 9:54 am
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
If you and my missus ever think of forming a comedy duo, word of advice.........don't bother!

You are about as funny as The Krankies!
Karlos... You do, ahem, "know" about the Krankies? Yes?

No? Google "Krankies" and "aren't I a terrible flirt."
Old Jun 28th 2012, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lullabelle
Karlos... You do, ahem, "know" about the Krankies? Yes?

No? Google "Krankies" and "aren't I a terrible flirt."
LOL - I knew The Krankies but i didnt know they were 'On The Scene' as for being a flirt.....................Carry on, I love a flirt! although I will probably get a bollocking when Miss Demeanor reads this!
Old Jun 28th 2012, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
LOL - I knew The Krankies but i didnt know they were 'On The Scene' as for being a flirt.....................Carry on, I love a flirt! although I will probably get a bollocking when Miss Demeanor reads this!
Flirting?Worlds worst.
Swinging?No thankyou.

I will have to make sure there is no pampas grass outside the villa!