Not a good day !!!

Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not a good day !!!

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
no probs...you're welcome to take them and find out at first hand any time, hahahaha...

MM, xx
Ehhhh ...no thanks...that's why I'm an Aunty not a Mummy
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:48 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahaha...actually, my keyboard is fine...you haven't met my kids or you wouldn't be talking about cherubs!!!

thanks doll...didn't think...

MM, xx
No.. seriously. I have an 18 yr old st at home, who adores kids (too much) maybe if she babysat acouple of "non cherubs" it would put her off for a while cos I am just sooooo not ready to be a grandma
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
No.. seriously. I have an 18 yr old st at home, who adores kids (too much) maybe if she babysat acouple of "non cherubs" it would put her off for a while cos I am just sooooo not ready to be a grandma
put her off for a while? would put her off for life, lmao...!!!

MM, xx
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:53 am

MM, xx
Booked!
Old Aug 6th 2007, 11:06 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
throw mine in and she will be off for a tubal tie this time next week
Old Aug 6th 2007, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
throw mine in and she will be off for a tubal tie this time next week
Old Aug 6th 2007, 11:54 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

got no one to dump the kids on...and it wasn't going to be a kid-friendly lunch...!!!

MM, xx
good thing Little Jimmy isn't here....
Old Aug 6th 2007, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
Why did he like baby sitting ???
Old Aug 6th 2007, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i know...oh well...

MM, xx
Old Aug 6th 2007, 12:06 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking that earlier!
Old Aug 6th 2007, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

I was thinking that earlier!
I'm pretty sure LJ has never had a tubal tie!!
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Not a Good Day!!! Just got back from the hospital after being there all day with Steffy who is in a lot of pain with the baby and they have kept her in doing lots of blood test etc and also the growth scan shows that he is possibly two weeks further on which mean it could be only two weeks to go before he looks out from his nest to say hello to his Nana. It never stops even when they are grown up and have their own children a Mum still wishes she could take the pain away so it has not been a good day today so I need a big hug
Old Aug 7th 2007, 4:39 am
Concierge

Oh Grace I would give you a big hug if I was there and I bet Al Ain man is sending hyber ones. Try not to worry about Steffy, my friend here is in the same position - they think they got her scan dates wrong as well. She is in the best place and will be able to rest and prepare herself for the birth. Chin up girl and think how happy you will be when you get your hands on your new little grandson
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Grace I would give you a big hug if I was there and I bet Al Ain man is sending hyber ones. Try not to worry about Steffy, my friend here is in the same position - they think they got her scan dates wrong as well. She is in the best place and will be able to rest and prepare herself for the birth. Chin up girl and think how happy you will be when you get your hands on your new little grandson
Thank you sweetheart i am just having a cup of tea and then i am off to look after the little fella while SIL goes up to the hospital so I hope she will be home later today and put her feet up. Thank you for the hug it is greatly appreciated