Not a good day !!!

Old Aug 6th 2007, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not a good day !!!

On this Day

The atomic Bomb was dropped on Hiroshima 1945
Nixon Resigned 1974
Manson Cult killed 5 people 1969
Marilyn Monroe body was found 1962

Hey folks lets change history and make it a good day
Old Aug 6th 2007, 6:38 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Not a good day !!!

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
On this Day

The atomic Bomb was dropped on Hiroshima 1945
Nixon Resigned 1974
Manson Cult killed 5 people 1969
Marilyn Monroe body was found 1962

Hey folks lets change history and make it a good day
Oh dear.. my plans for today aren't going well so far...
Old Aug 6th 2007, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

aww cmon, it's Geri Halliwell's birthday...don't be so negative, lol...

MM, xx
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:40 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
aww cmon, it's Geri Halliwell's birthday...don't be so negative, lol...

MM, xx
Is that the only positive thing you could find for today.. my day just got worse...
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
Is that the only positive thing you could find for today.. my day just got worse...
ooh get you, grumpy...!!!

ok...well it's Babs Windsor's birthday too; it's the day Jamaica was granted independence within the British Commonwealth; the day the Savoy opened in London; and it's the day David Owen resigned from SDP. Apart from that, nowt much happening...

Looks like you need to get a glass of wine and chill doll...

MM, xx
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:04 am

ooh get you, grumpy...!!!

ok...well it's Babs Windsor's birthday too; it's the day Jamaica was granted independence within the British Commonwealth; the day the Savoy opened in London; and it's the day David Owen resigned from SDP. Apart from that, nowt much happening...

Looks like you need to get a glass of wine and chill doll...

MM, xx
Never grumpy babe..
Seems like you have been busy on Google
Oh..and yes.. definitely
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Never grumpy babe..
Seems like you have been busy on Google
Oh..and yes.. definitely
ahhh yes, google, what would we do without it. Also shows how bloody bored i am...had to turn down the offer of a very exciting lunch, so here i am...

MM, xx
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh yes, google, what would we do without it. Also shows how bloody bored i am...had to turn down the offer of a very exciting lunch, so here i am...

MM, xx

Yea know the feeling, that why I stated this threat this morning
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:19 am

MM, xx
Turn it down? Why? Thats not good.. mind you at least you are getting invited.. no-one invited me for lunch
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Turn it down? Why? Thats not good.. mind you at least you are getting invited.. no-one invited me for lunch
got no one to dump the kids on...and it wasn't going to be a kid-friendly lunch...!!!

MM, xx
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

got no one to dump the kids on...and it wasn't going to be a kid-friendly lunch...!!!

MM, xx

MM you will need to call in the IT man to look at your keyboard, because you typed ''no one to dump the kids on'' instead of I had no one to look after my precious cherubs so that they would be warm and safe'' ...bl##dy key boards
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:29 am

MM, xx
You need a babysitter?
Next time.. just ask..
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MM you will need to call in the IT man to look at your keyboard, because you typed ''no one to dump the kids on'' instead of I had no one to look after my precious cherubs so that they would be warm and safe'' ...bl##dy key boards
hahahaha...actually, my keyboard is fine...you haven't met my kids or you wouldn't be talking about cherubs!!!

You need a babysitter?
Next time.. just ask..
thanks doll...didn't think...

MM, xx
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Madam Medusa;5153674]hahahaha...actually, my keyboard is fine...you haven't met my kids or you wouldn't be talking about cherubs!!!

Ahhhh didn't realise ..sorry
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ahhhh didn't realise ..sorry
no probs...you're welcome to take them and find out at first hand any time, hahahaha...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.