Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old Jun 9th 2009, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Originally Posted by Taz Mirza
I never said I was fit or eyecandy.., what I did say is that I'm a bit of a ladies man, You can be a lady's man with a bit of a tummy and a bold head.

Taz

p.s. I never said that I have a tummy and bold head
Shit girls, he's a minger!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about

You can still be a lady's man with a bit of a tummy and a bold head.

Taz

p.s. I never said that I HAVE a tummy and bold head
Just how BOLD is this head of yours?
Does it flash or is it painted?
Old Jun 9th 2009, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I never said I was fit or eyecandy
hmmm...good to see you're starting to manage our expectations...

MM, xx
Old Jun 9th 2009, 1:22 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crazyorangeone
Hi

I'm Melissa, 28 and I'm moving to RAK this August having just accepted a job there today.

I'm single and I currently live in Amsterdam.

Just wanted to say Hello!
Hi Melissa, ignore this lot, once they get on a rant everyone else is forgotten.

Welcome to the bored!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Big Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Abu Andy
Green... Let the slagging begin
C'mon the hoops!!

That's two of us then mate, better watch, they'll think it's an ambush
Old Jun 9th 2009, 1:40 pm
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 954RR
Just how BOLD is this head of yours?
Does it flash or is it painted?

People are going off track again.., no one's got a bold head
Old Jun 9th 2009, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Big Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud of

I'm Taz, I'm 39, British and educated and highly intelligent. I lived in West London, although worked at my father's sweatshop in Shoreditch for many years.., in my mid 20's I went to Uni, and then made a career switch in environmental engineering. But I've had to leave Blighty in order to get away from the family businesses once and for all - because everytime I think I got out., they pull me back in.

I drive a BMW M3 (new one) and I'm a bit of a ladies man although next October I'm getting an arranged marriage in the true sense - she's actually been specially imported from the old country. We have met, and have done it but it might have been better if she'd had some experience. LOL!

Anyway girls, send me your PMs and pics and maybe we could be friends while I'm single in Dubai.
Yep, no wonder you got all the Karma. Some of us are stuck wi wur baldy heids, Ford Cortina (old one) and tiny Karmas.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Kevin
Yep, no wonder you got all the Karma. Some of us are stuck wi wur baldy heids, Ford Cortina (old one) and tiny Karmas.
aww...let me do something to help you increase the size of your karma...

MM, xx
Old Jun 9th 2009, 1:56 pm
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all

Can you actually find a Cortina to buy in this day and age? I prefer a the Ford Zephyr myself.

Karmas where you go for the handbags right? Some guy called Bernard told me this in the queue at Spinney's the other night.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
aww...let me do something to help you increase the size of your karma...

MM, xx
You want a shot of my Cortina don't you
Old Jun 9th 2009, 1:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You want a shot of my Cortina don't you
hahahahaha...it's ok, i'll give you this one for free...

MM, xx
Old Jun 9th 2009, 2:13 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hmmm...good to see you're starting to manage our expectations...

MM, xx

I never said I wasnt fit or eyecandy..., maybe half and half
Old Jun 9th 2009, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Not in so many words maybe, but we are beginning to think you aint no Brad Pitt.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 2:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Not in so many words maybe, but we are beginning to think you aint no Brad Pitt.
I never I was Brad Pitt nor did I say I wasnt Bard Pitt
Old Jun 9th 2009, 2:54 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

That'll explain your avi then.....iteye

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.