Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

MUSLIM FANATICS BURN POPPY

MUSLIM FANATICS BURN POPPY

Old Nov 12th 2010, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default MUSLIM FANATICS BURN POPPY

ISLAMIC protesters sparked fury when they burned a giant poppy, chanting “British soldiers burn in hell” during yesterday’s two-minute silence to honour war dead.

The hate-filled extremists screamed “British troops are murderers” and “There will be no security for Britain while troops remain in Muslim land”.

Calling themselves “Muslims against Crusaders”, they clashed with police while 50 members of the English Defence League staged a counter-protest near the Royal Albert Hall in central London.

Police kept the two sides apart, but as the two- minute silence started one Muslim yelled out, “British soldiers go to hell”. One of the group held up the poppy, set it alight and threw the burning symbol of remembrance to the ground, while others, some masked, chanted “British soldiers burn in hell” in front of horrified onlookers.

Three men were arrested at the scene – two for public order offences and one for assaulting a police officer. One officer was taken to hospital with a head injury.

Onlookers were appalled by the ultimate insult to the war dead and soldiers still risking their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan. One said: “It was a disgrace to be burning poppies on Remembrance Day. It should be a crime to chant things like that. Those people are despicable.” Another said: “It was outrageous.”

And parents of British soldiers killed in Afghanistan later branded the grotesque protest as “atrocious”.

Christine Bonner, whose son Darren was killed by a landmine in Helmand province in 2007, said she could not believe the incident.

“I’m disgusted. There are people like myself that at 11am today were remembering the lives of our children, and then there are some people doing something so hurtful as that. I think it’s atrocious.

“We’re talking about individuals who have died for their country.”

Tony Philippson’s son James was the first British soldier to be killed in action in the Nato operation in Helmand province. He said: “I don’t see the logic of it. Why could they think that soldiers of any nationality shouldn’t be remembered?

“My son went to Iraq with the Marines fighting for Muslims to get rid of a tyrant so they could have some freedom.”

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/211097
Old Nov 12th 2010, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

rackspace is a jewel in the roughrackspace is a jewel in the roughrackspace is a jewel in the roughrackspace is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: MUSLIM FANATICS BURN POPPY

Originally Posted by coffindodger
ISLAMIC protesters sparked fury when they burned a giant poppy, chanting “British soldiers burn in hell” during yesterday’s two-minute silence to honour war dead.

The hate-filled extremists screamed “British troops are murderers” and “There will be no security for Britain while troops remain in Muslim land”.

Calling themselves “Muslims against Crusaders”, they clashed with police while 50 members of the English Defence League staged a counter-protest near the Royal Albert Hall in central London.

Police kept the two sides apart, but as the two- minute silence started one Muslim yelled out, “British soldiers go to hell”. One of the group held up the poppy, set it alight and threw the burning symbol of remembrance to the ground, while others, some masked, chanted “British soldiers burn in hell” in front of horrified onlookers.

Three men were arrested at the scene – two for public order offences and one for assaulting a police officer. One officer was taken to hospital with a head injury.

Onlookers were appalled by the ultimate insult to the war dead and soldiers still risking their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan. One said: “It was a disgrace to be burning poppies on Remembrance Day. It should be a crime to chant things like that. Those people are despicable.” Another said: “It was outrageous.”

And parents of British soldiers killed in Afghanistan later branded the grotesque protest as “atrocious”.

Christine Bonner, whose son Darren was killed by a landmine in Helmand province in 2007, said she could not believe the incident.

“I’m disgusted. There are people like myself that at 11am today were remembering the lives of our children, and then there are some people doing something so hurtful as that. I think it’s atrocious.

“We’re talking about individuals who have died for their country.”

Tony Philippson’s son James was the first British soldier to be killed in action in the Nato operation in Helmand province. He said: “I don’t see the logic of it. Why could they think that soldiers of any nationality shouldn’t be remembered?

“My son went to Iraq with the Marines fighting for Muslims to get rid of a tyrant so they could have some freedom.”

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/211097
noting to do with islam or muslim.
these guys were just cruel ...
Old Nov 12th 2010, 7:49 am
Just Joined

kidsam is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a beautiful irony that they get the chance to do this
Old Nov 12th 2010, 8:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

A day of remembrance for our fallen, to remember so we don't forget.

This really is so disgraceful. Their disrespect can do nothing but heighten the animosity felt towards the Muslim faith even though they do not represent what practicing Muslims believe. This is very, very saddening behaviour. I am sure my Grandad would turn in his grave.

I somehow think there will never be world peace as long as religion exists.
Old Nov 12th 2010, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
A day of remembrance for our fallen, to remember so we don't forget.

This really is so disgraceful. Their disrespect can do nothing but heighten the animosity felt towards the Muslim faith even though they do not represent what practicing Muslims believe. This is very, very saddening behaviour. I am sure my Grandad would turn in his grave.

I somehow think there will never be world peace as long as religion exists.
For most of these scumbags the UK has housed , fed and watered them for their entire lives and they are allowed to air their views in the name of free speech and democracy.

Just deport them back to their Khazi of origin.....there's plenty more like minded kin folk waiting for them back in their sh*thouse of a country...!
Old Nov 12th 2010, 10:58 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you possibly a British Nationalist, coffindodger? Not your first thread recently criticising anything remotely anti-British.
Old Nov 12th 2010, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Are you possibly a British Nationalist, coffindodger? Not your first thread recently criticising anything remotely anti-British.
I am NOT Anti British thank you very much.
Having servered in HM Forces for a number of years thank you
!!!
Old Nov 12th 2010, 1:40 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Hateful. Abhorrent.

I'm usually a mild-mannered, tolerant individual, but honestly... that kind of person has no place in our society.
Old Nov 12th 2010, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
If that's a British Nationalist post then i'm one as well
Old Nov 12th 2010, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Having servered in HM Forces for a number of years been involved in a few wars done N.I. as well as Saudi in the 90 G.w1
I have lost more friends over the years to these brain dead idiots.

I wear my poppy with pride, having been there done that got the t shirt and the medals to go with it all.
Been shot at a couple of times.

We must never forget our fallin hero's

How dare they on the One special day of the Year, when the Whole of the Uk remembers and pays repect to our young troops from where ever in the world, they are servicing.
Old Nov 12th 2010, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by coffindodger
Having servered in HM Forces for a number of years been involved in a few wars done N.I. as well as Saudi in the 90 G.w1
I have lost more friends over the years to these brain dead idiots.

I wear my poppy with pride, having been there done that got the t shirt and the medals to go with it all.
Been shot at a couple of times.

We must never forget our fallin hero's

How dare they on the One special day of the Year, when the Whole of the Uk remembers and pays repect to our young troops from where ever in the world, they are servicing.
F**ing right as well .........
Old Nov 12th 2010, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

I visited the Thiepval memorial several years ago and identified seven of my family (from each side) who had fallen on the Somme. It was extremely moving, and I admit that I wept.
Old Nov 12th 2010, 6:29 pm

SugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to all

I can't help but wonder whether coffindodger and Co Durham have a slight issue with muslims in general as opposed to extremists? I mean Coffin dodger started another thread about the Pakistani cricketer requesting asylum which seems to have a sight undercurrent of prejudice in it. That's how it seemed to me anyway...by all means correct me if I'm wrong!
Old Nov 12th 2010, 7:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SugarMetal
I can't help but wonder whether coffindodger and Co Durham have a slight issue with muslims in general as opposed to extremists? I mean Coffin dodger started another thread about the Pakistani cricketer requesting asylum which seems to have a sight undercurrent of prejudice in it. That's how it seemed to me anyway...by all means correct me if I'm wrong!
There's always one.......
Old Nov 12th 2010, 7:33 pm

SugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
There's always one.......
Always someone like me or always someone like coffindodger?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.