Reload this Page >

MUSLIM FANATICS BURN POPPY

MUSLIM FANATICS BURN POPPY

Old Nov 13th 2010, 10:28 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MUSLIM FANATICS BURN POPPY

Originally Posted by SugarMetal
Extremist Hindus in India have advocated the burning of widows. Extremist Zionists in Israel have pelted Palestinian children with stones. We all know what extremists did in N. Ireland.

That's the issue here, extremists and extremism.
you are going to have to explain that one to me and how that relates to anything regarding religion.
Old Nov 13th 2010, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

pranabdc is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes yes we know it.

In India widow burning was done 200 years before. It is illegal but you could hear 1-2 incidents in last 5 years.

I have only this to say, wherever these guys are minority, they will have equal rights to build anything and practice anything. But whenever they are majority, they will establish Sharia. I love this region.
Old Nov 13th 2010, 11:12 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
**** me, no shit brainbox.
well the point being they are in britain, again without sounding all daily mail, if they don't like it they should ***** off or we should kick them out anyway.
Old Nov 13th 2010, 4:25 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SugarMetal
Extremist Hindus in India have advocated the burning of widows. Extremist Zionists in Israel have pelted Palestinian children with stones. We all know what extremists did in N. Ireland.

That's the issue here, extremists and extremism.
  • I don't recall Hindu extremists stating the whole world must become Hindu...
  • I don't recall extremist Zionists stating the whole world must become Jewish...
  • I certainly don't really the IRA stating the UK or rest of the world must become Catholic and accept some interpretation of 12th century Papal law...

Maybe I'm missing something but there's extremism and then there's ideologies that want world domination...I can't put Hindu nutters, Zionists and the IRA in the same category as Nazism, Stalinism, Sharia advocating Islamists and White Supremacists for that reason.

N.
Old Nov 13th 2010, 11:24 pm
Global Hobo

Norsk-also is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
well the point being they are in britain, again without sounding all daily mail, if they don't like it they should ***** off or we should kick them out anyway.
Err..I love these sort of statements from expats..as one can see f rom these boards of how critical people are of their host nation..not implying you are..I'm just saying, take a look around. But I totally agree..I am foreign and live in the uk and would never dream of doing such a thing..neither would I do so living in another country. Anyway..they have their reasons..they tend to be poignant, though they (the protesters) tend to be moronic. Who can forget the 'kill all the juice' poster...oh lol.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 4:05 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
  • I certainly don't really the IRA stating the UK or rest of the world must become Catholic and accept some interpretation of 12th century Papal law...
well it was more about nationalism than religion, historically there have been many protestant supporters and members of Irish republicanism. Obviously I am prejudiced towards that cause but it could never be put in the same catergory as any of the other fundamentalist stuff.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 4:44 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel central
well it was more about nationalism than religion, historically there have been many protestant supporters and members of Irish republicanism. Obviously I am prejudiced towards that cause but it could never be put in the same catergory as any of the other fundamentalist stuff.
Exactly...Ireland has always been a political issue with religion being quite secondary or tertiary. Ireland could probably be solved if the Union wasn't so unbalanced and founded on inequality, monarchy and brutality.

Secularists and non-Christians have also taken positions on the Republic/Union line for centuries. It really annoys me when people don't think and start comparing groups like the IRA/Ulster Unionists with groups whose mandate is to dominate the entire world with their brand of religious imperialism.