More gigs

Old Apr 4th 2011, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More gigs

Ali Campbell is due in Dubai very soon........ got a mention on the radio tonight but I didn't catch the date. It's at Irish Village though...........
Old Apr 4th 2011, 7:32 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
got to say, I'm impressed they've got Snoop.
I'd hate to be selling that sponsorship package... brand association... err....
Old Apr 4th 2011, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Autonomy
I'm surprised he is willing to go to a country where his main occupations mean severe prison sentences.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 5:31 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
I cannot stand Shikira, amazing body but her music is awful and irritates the hell out of me
Utter shite, so she is.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

...and the only reason that gig went ahead was the very large amount of corporate sponsorship. The amount paid was pretty damn decent....
I've been reliably informed the Shakira date is the same date as the Royal wedding - so I guess there'll be lots of women in a dilemma come 29th April.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 5:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

aye, done time for attempted murder, smokes tons of drugs etc
Old Apr 5th 2011, 5:33 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Paracletus
I'm surprised he is willing to go to a country where his main occupations mean severe prison sentences.
Speaking of which, read in the National yesterday two guys got done for smoking weed in a hotel, 4 years each prison term.

My god.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Paracletus
Snoop went clean some time back due to his young family and he is also allegedly a member of the Nation of Islam in the US.

Edit: Having just read up on the NOI it doesn't even compare to true islam but my comment still stands that he's clean.

Last edited by CeeBee; Apr 5th 2011 at 9:00 am.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 9:09 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CeeBee
Snoop went clean some time back due to his young family...
Leopard...spots.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Leopard...spots.
Canine not feline!
Old Apr 5th 2011, 10:00 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by CeeBee
Snoop went clean some time back due to his young family and he is also allegedly a member of the Nation of Islam in the US.

Edit: Having just read up on the NOI it doesn't even compare to true islam but my comment still stands that he's clean.
Apart from the weed?
Old Apr 5th 2011, 10:13 am
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Tillybean;9284144]
I remember the days when people used to play the (British) Club car park...Bryan Adams anyone?

Tom Jones in The Club car park was a classic night - not quite Vegas!
Old Apr 6th 2011, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by saudiflares
Canine not feline!
Dalmatian....spots??
Old Apr 6th 2011, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

The gruff-voiced Ms. Dynamitayeee.

Etoiles @ Emirates Palace later on this month.

I'm going.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Ooh and it's Womad this weekend in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain!

Paloma Faith, Jimmy Cliff and some others.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.