Monday Night Pub Quiz

Old May 10th 2008, 12:27 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday Night Pub Quiz

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
That's not nice! And you seemed like such a polite boy.
Have been on my best behaviour so far......things will change though
Old May 10th 2008, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Have been on my best behaviour so far......things will change though
Hooray!!
Old May 10th 2008, 12:30 pm
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Hooray!!
About time...enough excuses about man-flu!
Old May 10th 2008, 12:31 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Ive still got it.....been in all day lying on the sofa.....it's touch and go whether I will make it through the night
Old May 10th 2008, 12:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dont....ive this idiot moaning since yestoday about "how ill" he is.
Old May 10th 2008, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ive still got it.....been in all day lying on the sofa.....it's touch and go whether I will make it through the night
and dont tell us.....you need nursing?!
Old May 10th 2008, 12:33 pm
Hammer for Life

and dont tell us.....you need nursing?!
How did yu guess........

In the words of Gladys Knight, I need a woman to come and "Help Me Make It Through The Night"...
Old May 10th 2008, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How did yu guess........

In the words of Gladys Knight, I need a woman to come and "Help Me Make It Through The Night"...
Ah,bless you......of course she would need to be in uniform?
Old May 10th 2008, 12:39 pm
Account Closed

Ah,bless you......of course she would need to be in uniform?
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Didnt say I would be sitting with you tho....

I am mulling over a contract offer from the BE 'B' team.. They feel they need an injection of music knowledge and gregarious personality...

And they came to the obvious person....
That contract included you paying the drinks bill at the end of the night. Still need to mull it over ?

Coxy has already said no, because he says that BE 'A' team needs him.

BE 'B' team has a low girl:guy sex ratio. We want one of BE 'A' team's giggling girls not one of the girning guys (just realised that was alliteration !).
Hammer for Life

Of course she would......not for long though....lol
Old May 10th 2008, 12:41 pm
Account Closed

Ooohhh how attractive, you snotting into a tissue, eyes streaming and complaining about a scratchy throat!
Old May 10th 2008, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so you're not that ill then?
Hammer for Life

Ooohhh how attractive, you snotting into a tissue, eyes streaming and complaining about a scratchy throat!
When Im not ill.....Im very handsome...lol
Hammer for Life

so you're not that ill then?
Just need my temperature taken...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.