Monday Night Pub Quiz

Old May 14th 2008, 9:50 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Monday Night Pub Quiz

Originally Posted by MataHari
that's the second time you called me that...

Sorry, consider myself told off! Wish you hadn't psted picture of the sick tabby, poor little thing!
Old May 14th 2008, 9:51 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Sorry, consider myself told off! Wish you hadn't psted picture of the sick tabby, poor little thing!
we can share the hurt that way...
Old May 14th 2008, 9:52 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Well, as you can't make a silk purse and all that........it's gonna be a tough one without spending 700Dhms! I'll get my thinking cap on..........
She wont have to shell out 700AED for a night with the BangleMan, dont worry....
Old May 14th 2008, 9:53 am

we can share the hurt that way...
Thanks for being so considerate. Do we have to start a BE Tabby Funeral and Memorial thread?
Old May 14th 2008, 9:55 am

Actually, can you wait till next Thursday? MissD is having her Barbie on Friday!
Old May 14th 2008, 9:57 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, can you wait till next Thursday? MissD is having her Barbie on Friday!
you'd be pushed to find a bit of meat on that one...
Old May 14th 2008, 10:04 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

.....Resist the temptation, resist the temptation......
Old May 14th 2008, 10:09 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
.....Resist the temptation, resist the temptation......
Oooooh.......I feel like I have achieved something now.....so wanted to reply with a quip, but I fought it off....
Old May 14th 2008, 10:10 am
Hammer for Life

Did you tell Coxy and SE you'll be at Rockbottoms on Friday night ?..........oh bollox, thought this was a PM !
Old May 14th 2008, 10:11 am

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Did you tell Coxy and SE you'll be at Rockbottoms on Friday night ?..........oh bollox, thought this was a PM !
Shit, BM, you managed to get a date for the night???
Old May 14th 2008, 10:13 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Shit, BM, you managed to get a date for the night???
I didnt say I'll be there.....
Old May 14th 2008, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I didnt say I'll be there.....
You did on Monday.... You not gonna manage??