Monday Night Pub Quiz

Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

RitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to all
Default Re: Monday Night Pub Quiz

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Aaah,im sure she's lovely.........she'd have to be to put up with him!!
Oi, any more of that and I won't win us the quiz again..
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:53 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
count me in if we get a team...

now, the question is, will scarletsfan and MissD dare to join us again, lol...

and the scots bloke who let us down so badly last time said he was coming too, non...?!!!

MM, xx
Since I have been in fear of my life waiting for Medusan justice to strike me down, you bet I'll be there on Monday night.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:51 am
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RitchieD
Give her a chance she's only been out here for 5 days! Having second thoughts about coming actually; 2 hours with you lot and she'll be wanting manicures, handbags, and brunches at posh hotels etc - could cost me a fortune!
Welcome to the empty wallet club!!!!
There must be a few of us about now, for example Mr MH, Mr MM, you and I.
If you see any street corners where my begging bowl and I can stand, let me know, on condition, of course, that you find your own corner!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 9:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Since I have been in fear of my life waiting for Medusan justice to strike me down, you bet I'll be there on Monday night.
have sent u a PM.
yiu need to make 1 more post though before you can use PM's
Old Feb 9th 2008, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
have sent u a PM.
yiu need to make 1 more post though before you can use PM's
Well, that should do it then. Havent received anything though. Will I get it once the 5th post?
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i look forward to meeting you...!!

MM, xx
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:06 am

i look forward to meeting you...!!

MM, xx
Why did I get a sudden chill up my back and the feeling that Anthony Hopkins was away to do his 'chianti and fava beans' piece!!!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Why did I get a sudden chill up my back and the feeling that Anthony Hopkins was away to do his 'chianti and fava beans' piece!!!
hahahaha...i'll be nice to you, don't worry...

MM, xx
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:09 am

hahahaha...i'll be nice to you, don't worry...

MM, xx
Nice is good, gentle is better................!!!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

just be happy you are getting nice!
I've known her for months and she is still nasty to me
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oooh...i can do gentle...

MM, xx
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
just be happy you are getting nice!
I've known her for months and she is still nasty to me
hey...i'm LOVELY to you...

MM, xx
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:45 am

oooh...i can do gentle...

MM, xx
Thats better, now I'm getting the 'good' shivers..... lol
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hey...i'm LOVELY to you...

MM, xx
Old Feb 9th 2008, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

I would just like to add,to the poor hard done by man who wants tips on where to put his begging bowl.......I can think of a good place.

Just be grateful I havent found the Jimmy Choo shop yet.Then you can start worrying.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.