Monday Night Pub Quiz

Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday Night Pub Quiz

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Left Houston about 9 months ago and had to sell my 5.7 Hemi Charger. Wouldnt do it again tho, for the same reason.....
Damn horrible city that one!
been ther 4 times on business trips! was never sad to leave the place
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:49 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Damn horrible city that one!
been ther 4 times on business trips! was never sad to leave the place
Honestly, I loved the place. Bitched when they said they were moving me. In fact, heading back there in a coupla weeks time for a vacation, visit with some old friends...
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, I loved the place. Bitched when they said they were moving me. In fact, heading back there in a coupla weeks time for a vacation, visit with some old friends...
well at least you won't bitch about the summer weather here. OK it gets a few degrees warmer here than Houston but nowhere near as humid.

Usually stayed around PostOak Blvd Area when I was there.
Remember having one heavy "business meeting" in a mexican bar that had graffiti covered walls except in the toilets which had pristine whitewashed walls! drank far too much Tequilla
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:58 am

well at least you won't bitch about the summer weather here. OK it gets a few degrees warmer here than Houston but nowhere near as humid.

Usually stayed around PostOak Blvd Area when I was there.
Remember having one heavy "business meeting" in a mexican bar that had graffiti covered walls except in the toilets which had pristine whitewashed walls! drank far too much Tequilla
I stayed in a far more civilised area, The Woodlands, heading towards Dallas. Worked up on North Belt, beside IAH
Old Feb 10th 2008, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I stayed in a far more civilised area, The Woodlands, heading towards Dallas. Worked up on North Belt, beside IAH
North Belt rings a bell. Used to work in Project cargo shipping so did a lot of business for the oil industry. Hence my trips to Houston!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Im not gonna be able to make it tonight!

left work early with a dose of Man Flu!
table will be booked in usual name!

enjoy it and show me how little I am needed
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:07 am

Does that mean there is little point in calling you to track you all down when I get there tonight??
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Awe Ins you are such a whoooooossssss, hot toddy with extra honey extra stonge, asprin and bed (alone) for you.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Does that mean there is little point in calling you to track you all down when I get there tonight??
u can still call me and I will explain how much the others resemble the adams family!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Man flu.
You mean you have sneezed twice this morning,so you must be dying?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Awe Ins you are such a whoooooossssss, hot toddy with extra honey extra stonge, asprin and bed (alone) for you.
already in bed (alone)!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Man flu.
You mean you have sneezed twice this morning,so you must be dying?
you women never understand! :curse:
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:15 am

u can still call me and I will explain how much the others resemble the adams family!
No need, I'll just look out for Fester and Morticia. If I remember correctly someone earlier stated they dressed in black............!!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

already in bed (alone)!
Ah,love you.

Dont forget the warm ribena and chicken soup.We dont want to have to visit you in hospital do we?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No need, I'll just look out for Fester and Morticia. If I remember correctly someone earlier stated they dressed in black............!!
ok so you will be able to find MissD and Scarletfan then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.