Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mid-week meet up in Abu Deeeeee

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
you dont need to bother with Lionfart. he's leaving anyway
And its Mister Lionfart to you...
Old Nov 19th 2007, 5:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
And its Mister Lionfart to you...
Now, now ladies. Take your handbags and fight it out on another thread....

You're putting off the punters...

{All, errrr, two of them. Abu Dhabi - the city that loves to party}
Old Nov 21st 2007, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Now, now ladies. Take your handbags and fight it out on another thread....

You're putting off the punters...

{All, errrr, two of them. Abu Dhabi - the city that loves to party}
Bump'n'grind....

So... Wednesday or Monday??? Chasebi - I think you get to choose...

BTW - I hear that there's a new bar at the Khalidiya Sheraton (Downtown???) that people reckon is pretty swanky... Want to meet there?
Old Nov 21st 2007, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

Chasebi is just really niceChasebi is just really niceChasebi is just really niceChasebi is just really niceChasebi is just really niceChasebi is just really niceChasebi is just really niceChasebi is just really nice
Angry Re: Mid-week meet up in Abu Deeeeee

Hi Guys!!! (sorry I know just emailed SYB about this!!!)

About racism here in the UAE.

I have just been party to the most disgusting conversation ever!!! - I have never heard anyhting like this... even in the UK!!! (not to say it doent exist)

I was just in heroes and had to excuse myself to vomit!!!! three white british guys all complaining about how if your not white you dont really count!!!!! and even though I am slightly brown - its "ok" because I am (according to them, an "honorary brit!!!")

Is this how it is here????? whites rule no.1????? and thats it????? I feel so sick with myself for not smacking them all silly!!!! only problem was they seemed to know alot more people then I do here (if you know what I mean).

I feel so disgusted and upset!!!

Sorry if its sounding like I'm having a pop (I'm not) I just feel very angry and sick..
I feel so sick that I never want to go out to heroes again!!!!:curse::curse::curse:
Old Nov 21st 2007, 2:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chasebi
Hi Guys!!! (sorry I know just emailed SYB about this!!!)

About racism here in the UAE.

I have just been party to the most disgusting conversation ever!!! - I have never heard anyhting like this... even in the UK!!! (not to say it doent exist)

I was just in heroes and had to excuse myself to vomit!!!! three white british guys all complaining about how if your not white you dont really count!!!!! and even though I am slightly brown - its "ok" because I am (according to them, an "honorary brit!!!")

Is this how it is here????? whites rule no.1????? and thats it????? I feel so sick with myself for not smacking them all silly!!!! only problem was they seemed to know alot more people then I do here (if you know what I mean).

I feel so disgusted and upset!!!

Sorry if its sounding like I'm having a pop (I'm not) I just feel very angry and sick..
I feel so sick that I never want to go out to heroes again!!!!:curse::curse::curse:
omng, don't apologise...that is completely out of order and they are lucky you didn't smack em...

bloody hell, i always think this sort of attitude is dying out...and yet you hear stories about tossers like this and you realise it isn't...

sorry you had to go through that chasebi...

MM, xx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

Chasebi is just really niceChasebi is just really niceChasebi is just really niceChasebi is just really niceChasebi is just really niceChasebi is just really niceChasebi is just really niceChasebi is just really nice

Thanks MM..

I just love the way some people start of a sentance with "I dont mean to offend, but" or "I dont like them, but, your alright!!!!"

If you are the people that I met tonight in Heroes (not much chance of it) - dont speak to me again, please - yes, you are entitled to your own point of view, but not the point you may offend others who you think might be offended by the comments you make.... and yes, though I held my toungue, I was offended and four other guys were offended as well!!!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks MM..

I just love the way some people start of a sentance with "I dont mean to offend, but" or "I dont like them, but, your alright!!!!"

If you are the people that I met tonight in Heroes (not much chance of it) - dont speak to me again, please - yes, you are entitled to your own point of view, but not the point you may offend others who you think might be offended by the comments you make.... and yes, though I held my toungue, I was offended and four other guys were offended as well!!!
ohhh i totally agree...

the first time i saw racism first hand was when i went to watch my hubbie (then boyfriend) playing footie...it was the one and only time btw, as i sooo don't do footie, but that's by the by! anyway, i heard one of the other team shouting "you f***ng paki b**tard", and i'm looking round to see who they are talking about, and realised it was my boyfriend (he's half indian)...that's uk sunday footie for you i guess but i was really shocked...naive then i guess, i used to think that everyone else would think like me...

MM, xx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ohhh i totally agree...

the first time i saw racism first hand was when i went to watch my hubbie (then boyfriend) playing footie...it was the one and only time btw, as i sooo don't do footie, but that's by the by! anyway, i heard one of the other team shouting "you f***ng paki b**tard", and i'm looking round to see who they are talking about, and realised it was my boyfriend (he's half indian)...that's uk sunday footie for you i guess but i was really shocked...naive then i guess, i used to think that everyone else would think like me...

MM, xx
Your half-indian boyfriend was shouting at the players of the other team???
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
Your half-indian boyfriend was shouting at the players of the other team???
err...no...just read it again muppet...

MM, xx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

does that make it more acceptable???
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks MM..

Hey Chasebi

SYB will kill me, I'm sure of it, as i know that he frequents Heroes but its a s****e Hole, dont go there, Harvesters and probably the Captains Arms, if you sit inside the bar area are also hideous places.

Anway see u next week

AC

Anyway when we meet next week, Please God, No Inshalla here matey, SYB and I give you some coaching and mentoring in life here in AD
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Next week?

I leave on sunday morning!!! (v. early)

is it not possible to meet you guys this week????
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

err...no...just read it again muppet...

MM, xx
I did...Each and every word five times...
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Confucius
I did...Each and every word five times...
ahh well...i'll just have to explain it to you on a one to one basis...

MM, xx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ahh well...i'll just have to explain it to you on a one to one basis...

MM, xx
One on one,please...Mind your grammar...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.