Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Mid-week meet up in Abu Deeeeee

Mid-week meet up in Abu Deeeeee

Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mid-week meet up in Abu Deeeeee

Originally Posted by Fake Tan Queen
I did not go to Oxbridge. And I am not a lawyer. If you are to accuse me of things, at least get your facts right.
why dont you just go along meet them and if you find them truly repulsive then leave after 5 minutes! All you will lose is 5 minutes and might actually meet some interesting people. If you can survive the boredom of the GDL you can surely survive 5 minutes with that lot!

some members do have troll paranoia but there are some knobs out there who find trolling amusing!
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Again with the third person deal!
DOnt change the subject, you have been a naughty boy and u will have to go and sit in the naught corner
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=MataHari;5601854]he's that type of guy...he used to annoy me no end when he first came on here as well...those were the days before we all went soft...[/QUOTE]

you obvioulsy didnt live up to his fantasies
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
DOnt change the subject, you have been a naughty boy and u will have to go and sit in the naught corner
yeah...he can sit right next to me
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Again with the third person deal!
Aweeee SYB are feeling out of sorts today maybe ???
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:27 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Inselaffen;5601873]
Originally Posted by MataHari
he's that type of guy...he used to annoy me no end when he first came on here as well...those were the days before we all went soft...[/QUOTE]

you obvioulsy didnt live up to his fantasies
please...don't remind me of his fantasies...I must have lead a very sheltered life
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=MataHari;5601880]
Originally Posted by Inselaffen

please...don't remind me of his fantasies...I must have lead a very sheltered life
Yea right, your Dutch for feks sake
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:31 pm
Account Closed

Fake Tan Queen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
why dont you just go along meet them and if you find them truly repulsive then leave after 5 minutes! All you will lose is 5 minutes and might actually meet some interesting people. If you can survive the boredom of the GDL you can surely survive 5 minutes with that lot!

some members do have troll paranoia but there are some knobs out there who find trolling amusing!
To be honest, I have been given such a hard time from some people on here, I don't think I'll bother. As I keep saying, I only came on here cos I am sh*t scared about the move to Abu Dhabi, I am leaving all my mates behind and am worried about work and stuff. I just feel so vulnerable and I thought I could make some friends on here.

This is no place for me, I shall ask the Mods to remove my profile.

Serves me right for being naive, I suppose.

Sam x
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:34 pm
hmmmm...nice

To be honest, I have been given such a hard time from some people on here, I don't think I'll bother. As I keep saying, I only came on here cos I am sh*t scared about the move to Abu Dhabi, I am leaving all my mates behind and am worried about work and stuff. I just feel so vulnerable and I thought I could make some friends on here.

Sam x
if you give up that easily, you will have a problem surviving in the real world...
remember, it's only pixels you are dealing with...and by meeting some real people you might find that they are actually very nice...
Plus you don't have to like everybody, just as not everybody has to like you...
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sam x
its your decision!
Hope the move goes well!
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:37 pm
hmmmm...nice

Sam x
also...you have not been totally innocent here...you have made some 'risky' comments suggesting you are up for a bit of a game...but then when you got a respons, you went straight into victim mode again...
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

I did not go to Oxbridge. And I am not a lawyer. If you are to accuse me of things, at least get your facts right.
Dear Ms FTQ,

If what was intended to be alight-hearted reference to the earlier exchanges on the board where some posters - myself not included - speculated that you may not be for real, caused you offence, I offer my apologies.

If you are in Abu Dhabi next week, and would like to join us, please do. There are many fine people on this forum who, when they are not joking around with each other, regularly offer help & advice to newcomers to the UAE.

You can at least congratulate yourself that your posts have caused a great deal of excitement.

Kind Regards

S. Y. Bootie, Esq
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Ms FTQ,

If what was intended to be alight-hearted reference to the earlier exchanges on the board where some posters - myself not included - speculated that you may not be for real, caused you offence, I offer my apologies.

If you are in Abu Dhabi next week, and would like to join us, please do. There are many fine people on this forum who, when they are not joking around with each other, regularly offer help & advice to newcomers to the UAE.

You can at least congratulate yourself that your posts have caused a great deal of excitement.

Kind Regards

S. Y. Bootie, Esq

What r u like ?

And

U are in the naughty corner, there is no talking when you are in the corner

Kind Regards

Madame Annacarnage
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Sam x
oh naive you are not for sure...but good luck with whatever you do...

MM, xx
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
What r u like ?

And

U are in the naughty corner, there is no talking when you are in the corner

Kind Regards

Madame Annacarnage
oii...i'm the only madam round here, lmao...but me likee "annacarnage" a lot...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.