Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Men? How long since you had sex with your wife?

Men? How long since you had sex with your wife?

Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:56 pm
Banned

Sheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to all
Default Men? How long since you had sex with your wife?

It's been since september 7th for me..And to be honest. It doesn't look like i'll be getting any anytime soon.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

Perfumdiva1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Men? How long since you had sex with your wife?

Originally Posted by Sheikh Zayed Road
It's been since september 7th for me..And to be honest. It doesn't look like i'll be getting any anytime soon.

Ohhh, sorry to hear that, what have you been doing to upset your wife ???????
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:00 pm
Banned

Sheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to allSheikh Zayed Road is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1

I don't want to bore you with the details my dear..Lets just say she's overacting again
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:01 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I fell asleep last New Years Eve ..so it may have been the previous one ...
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:05 pm
Banned

One time in the mid ninties after she had our second child in 10 months I went for 24 days without it..That record is in serious jeopardy now..
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

One time in the mid ninties after she had our second child in 10 months I went for 24 days without it..That record is in serious jeopardy now..
omg, you count the days, how sad is that. sex is great but it aint everything in a relationship.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't had sex with my wife for ages, Mr Road.

Sex with YOUR wife, on the other hand...... now, let me see........
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

So you home every night then ? have you tried the odd prod or two
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
I fell asleep last New Years Eve ..so it may have been the previous one ...

LOL, you make me larf

PD
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:25 pm
Account Closed

I don't want to bore you with the details my dear..Lets just say she's overacting again
Oh please do, I love details

PD
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:28 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by flipflop
omg, you count the days, how sad is that. sex is great but it aint everything in a relationship.

After one or two days, I start counting...

This reminds me of a funny story..One of my pals told "us guys" that on his birthday his wife lets him have a certain kind of sex..Only on his birthday. So were all at his birthday yard party. About 25 people..Were all having fun drinking, smoking and joking and my friends wife comes around us guys eating a piece of her husbands birthday cake on a paper plate...One of our friends says to her "should you be eating that cake?", and she says "yeah why- I'm a too fat?" or something like that, and he says "what about Phils birthday present?".. She looked puzzled for a second, then turned red, steam came out of her ears and she screamed GET OUT! EVERYONE GET THE F OUT RIGHT NOW!! THE PARTY"S F-ING OVER PHIL!!!

Needless to say Phil did'nt get his birthday treat that year..

Last edited by Sheikh Zayed Road; Sep 28th 2007 at 10:31 pm.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:29 pm
Banned

Oh please do, I love details

PD
When I get to know you better, I'll tell you in a PM.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

When I get to know you better, I'll tell you in a PM.
It's kind of embarrassing
tell us more, tell us more...
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:33 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by britvic
So you home every night then ? have you tried the odd prod or two
I'm working on it Brit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.