Meal Plans

Old May 22nd 2018, 5:05 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Meal Plans

Originally Posted by Millhouse
If you’re travelling etc then you may find that it won’t be that useful. as you will be away.

A decent calorie tracker is a good idea. MyFitnessPal is good.

I see people have them in the office everyday. Doesn’t seem to stop people snacking in between meals which is really the killer. And the quality of the salads and chicken looks miserable.
Hopefully not too much travelling coming. Although I'm fighting to be included on a trip to Singapore in a few weeks.

I used MyFitnessPal for a while previously, not a bad shout.

Quote just came back from one place, with deposit for the bag and delivery charges etc it's 3,854. I think I'd rather shit in my hands and clap.
Old May 22nd 2018, 7:31 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Hopefully not too much travelling coming. Although I'm fighting to be included on a trip to Singapore in a few weeks.

Quote just came back from one place, with deposit for the bag and delivery charges etc it's 3,854. I think I'd rather shit in my hands and clap.
Crikey!!!! Me and Mrs Shed eat seriously well and don't skimp for a minute on groceries, but I very much doubt I could get my monthly grocery bill anywhere near that number. Even during Xmas when i go completely over the top.
Old May 22nd 2018, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Meal Plans

Is that for a months worth
Old May 22nd 2018, 9:06 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by TheShed
Crikey!!!! Me and Mrs Shed eat seriously well and don't skimp for a minute on groceries, but I very much doubt I could get my monthly grocery bill anywhere near that number. Even during Xmas when i go completely over the top.
I could get to that for two of us for two months I reckon, but no sooner. It's offensive, which was actually the word I used in my reply.

Originally Posted by reddiva
Is that for a months worth
20 days (so yes, 5 days a week for a month).
Old May 22nd 2018, 9:13 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

If you don't eat at all you'll have saved 3854 and lost weight at the same time. ! Though you may feel faint after a few days, just try power through it.
Old May 22nd 2018, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

3500 is like 66 per meal. Did you tell them that you don’t like caviar?

All you need to do is weigh stuff and use my MyFitnessPal. MM2 has gained 10kg since the wedding and had to be put on notice. She had no idea that an avocado is around 300 calories and she was having one a day for instance for no real reason. It’s amazing how it all adds up when you count it.

You can also budget for the booze.
Old May 22nd 2018, 12:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Millhouse
3500 is like 66 per meal. Did you tell them that you don’t like caviar?

All you need to do is weigh stuff and use my MyFitnessPal. MM2 has gained 10kg since the wedding and had to be put on notice. She had no idea that an avocado is around 300 calories and she was having one a day for instance for no real reason. It’s amazing how it all adds up when you count it.

You can also budget for the booze.
I used the term 'unbelievably expensive', not offensive as I thought earlier.

Emailed another to see their prices etc as well - another recommendation.

Failing that I'm going to order more tupperware and do it myself.
Old May 22nd 2018, 4:03 pm
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

I used the term 'unbelievably expensive', not offensive as I thought earlier.

Emailed another to see their prices etc as well - another recommendation.

Failing that I'm going to order more tupperware and do it myself.
tupperware and batch cooking, you can’t go wrong
Old May 23rd 2018, 3:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

"What can I eat that will make me thin ?" Try not eating - that might work. Or just not eating so much.
Old May 23rd 2018, 4:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TheShed
tupperware and batch cooking, you can’t go wrong
Looking like the most likely option Mr Shed.
Old May 23rd 2018, 8:40 am
Wannabe Cycling God

Looking like the most likely option Mr Shed.
And a Sous Vide steak once a week to keep up your proteins